for Lovestruck

3/4/2020 c24 4Agiani
This is a fantastic idea! I can totally see Gabriel Agreste doing something like that.
3/4/2020 c18 Agiani
I think you caught Alya's personally perfectly!
Keep writing. :)
9/10/2019 c30 Cutebordercollie5
Yes do that
2/2/2019 c13 Deleted Acount 2020
Oh, the irony. The conversation with Mr. AGRESTE!
5/27/2017 c19 Sofie
Ohhhhh! I think I get it you must be doing seperate stories! That makes so much more sense
5/27/2017 c17 Sofie
Didn't they already find out each other?
5/27/2017 c15 Sofie
I thought Adrien was supposed to love her either way? So why does she need to transform? And when adrien thinks about her now he's thinking of her as ladybug. Marinette never crossed his mind once.
4/14/2017 c1 62Animation Adventures
So, Adrien got an unsigned Valentine's Day card that was a response to a poem he wrote and ended up throwing out? Interesting progression that led to the moment in this chapter. I like the succession of it. It sounds like something Marinette would do.

Him throwing out the poem in his classroom was a great deduction on his part. By recalling where he ditched the poem, he eliminated a lot of potential candidates for the writer of the response card. It's a wonder what finding little clues can do, sort of like in the forum's recent DRRP.

Then there's the confrontation scene with Marinette. I found it really hilarious that instead of concluding that Marinette was Ladybug, he concluded that she's a FRIEND of Ladybug. It sounds just like something that would happen on the show.

In the end, everyone's happy. I also liked the touch about the ladybug landing on the unsigned card in both instances when Adrien and Marinette had it. It was cute. I'd say this was a good start to your Ladrien June collection.
3/16/2017 c16 37701DeathlyHalfBloodPrincess
Don't they know each other's secret identities though? Why are they not acknowledging it?
3/11/2017 c6 Pro writer that we all like
Chat Nior's puns are straight and utter trash
7/19/2016 c20 Guest
This is an interesting take and twist from the Dark Cupid episode, promoting love instead of hate. But allowing Ladybug/Marinette to kiss Adrien as a means to break the spell just seemed too easy even with some awkwardness lingering on his part for being the only one to remember the kiss, not that there's anything wrong the way you wrote this out. I still enjoyed it.

Thing is that with this scenario being the opposite of the hate plague where true love's kiss is required to break the curse, I felt it would've made more sense to break their heart instead to break the love curse, even if awkwardness and rejection was what the akuma was aiming for. I think I understand what you might've been trying to do here in trying to spare Ladybug from the possibly expected rejection, making it quite the twist from past experiences that used this idea.

But there's also nothing wrong with going the predictable route that was mentioend. Sure Adrien would feel immensely guilty afterwards for betraying his love for Ladybug and Ladybug herself would be wondering why she felt her heart was brutally ripped out as she won't remember being under the spell, but that can lead for an opportunity to make up and get closure after.

Maybe I just like reading a ton of drama in a page. Eh... Still, great work with the Ladrien one-shots.
7/7/2016 c30 2kyuthecheers
Too cute! :) That moment you wish you could have a Ladybug hoodie! DX Nah, but yaaas, please do Ladynoir July!
7/6/2016 c29 kyuthecheers
Ooooh, you should SO do Ladynoir July! :D All your Ladrien stories are great, know that those would be good, too!
7/3/2016 c28 21CursedRedRose
Haha they are both so oblivious... I've really enjoyed all your prompts for the month but this is easily my favourite, I really like how you wrote Nino. Basically I love it all and await the last few gladly :)
7/2/2016 c6 jmmhack
Can I please slap him? That boy really is an idiot.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »