for to color from black and white

3/3/2019 c1 3SomberFilledWithSullen
I cannot express how much I love this story. I come back to it every once in a while just to drown in emotions and honestly... I never wanna stop. Easily one of my favorites.
10/23/2016 c1 Guest
You don't know how much I actually loved this. Thank you for this.
9/23/2016 c1 6SassyRaptor
I finally got around to reading this and HOLY CARPSICKLES THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AHHHHH

The way you incorporated colors, using them with metaphor, relating them to emotions and experiences. And "his world was finally colorful" to end it all. My heart. ;_; Beautiful, truly beautiful work!
6/8/2016 c1 1Auslly0731
BEST. ONESHOT. EVER. HANDS. DOWN.
6/7/2016 c1 17What-You've-Got-Is-Gold
Ahhh I love this! Your stories are always the best! It made me cry though XD But it was still really good! I felt so bad for Austin and I love how Ally is in this story. You have her personality down pretty well. Anyways, amazing work :)
6/5/2016 c1 gabys14
This is the BEST one-shot I've ever read!
6/5/2016 c1 22Ottsel Cath
Okay, that story was fantastic. It's not often that a story makes me tear up, but this one did. It's so beautifully written and it is so intense while not being dragged. You are a very talented writer and I am looking forward to reading other stories from you.
6/5/2016 c1 AJCappy
Personally I think this story means a lot seeing colors after everything seems to be so bad is a beautiful way to describe life getting a little bit better piece by piece. Also a beautiful way to describe colors.
6/5/2016 c1 Guest2
This was so deep and beautifully written! :)
6/5/2016 c1 sicklscaler
Wonderful story! Kept me interested whole time. He should of reported his father when he left for college. Nice to see Ally come to the rescue. I'd love to see more of your stories in the future. Keep them coming!
6/5/2016 c1 12significant-alliance
Your stories are masterpieces. Such a meaningful and deep one-shot, I absolutely loved it. Keep on writing, I'll be there to read your fabulous work.
6/4/2016 c1 electricheartz
(this is Helene by the way; I couldn't be bothered logging in...also I have an exam tomorrow so I really should not be here xD)

this was written so well, Umamah!

I loved the parts when more colours kept being revealed to him (depite some of them being for negative reasons), and the way you described Austin's emotions - I felt the sadness and the pain and I felt so sorry for what he had to deal with in his home. the bit that broke my heart was after that Gavin incident when he thought he was like his father ;-;

and I also loved that part where you were describing that feeling in his stomach and him realising how it was due to him being in love with her. Actually, everything that happened at the amusement park was super cute!

I also giggled slightly when Ally said "ha ha, that's a good one", and when you introduced Gavin, I thought of that Gavin impression that Austin did that you posted on your Twitter that other day ;) (wow...I used "that" five times here!)

It would've been nice if you added a trigger warning at the start, since there's abuse and self-harm in this and they're sensitive topics, but I really enjoyed this story!
6/4/2016 c1 Guest
That was an amazing story it made me tear up in the end no joke. They are adorable! Great job writing this story :)
6/4/2016 c1 Guest