for Keeper of the Truth

8/4/2019 c1 Guest
Where have you gone? Please don't leave us hanging. I want to know how Murdock finds his way back to his team. Please, please, please update!
2/13/2019 c36 80peppe1951
Barger has really screwed up his mind...I’m afraid that this won’t end well for Murdock unless they can break through to him...
10/21/2018 c35 115katbybee
Just found and read this whole story in one sitting. It is absolutely fantastic and I am eagerly awaiting your next update! I would write more, but it's 2 am and I'm a bit on the punchy side. Just keep up the great work!
10/21/2018 c35 80peppe1951
It sounds like Murdock dream of Rev Barger’s peace is making him think of a forever ending. The team plus Dr. Richter needs to rewire his thinking or he’s going to do himself in...which will destroy so many lives besides his own.
9/26/2018 c34 Radio Driver
Good goin, Sandi. Keep on keepin on.
8/24/2018 c34 24MissEclipse
Breaks my heart to see Murdock still suffering. Maybe breaking him out of the VA might help. But Hannibal wont like his men rebelling.
8/18/2018 c34 80peppe1951
Well, I guess Face knows just how bad Murdock is from the response be got from the nurse. This is one plan that Hannibal screwed up immensely...he should have sent Face instead of Murdock
8/18/2018 c34 17Mellia Bee
Oh Face, don’t break him out. It’s - I don’t know. Just doesn’t seem right, and I’m worried.

Of course, when it comes to Murdock, I’m always a little overprotective.

Excellent writing, as always! (B.A. needs a hug.)
7/25/2018 c33 4Bella119
Dani is a saint, loving a man who can’t remember her. Loved Murdocks last line, I could picture him doing that.
7/25/2018 c1 Guest
It looks like it is going to take some time before Murdock is back to normal, or at least as normal as he ever gets.
7/4/2018 c32 RobinRedoe
Wah, that was a close one for Face. Fun scene and action going on in this chapter. Especially when Face had a very good reason to run the fastest he ever did. Funny.
7/2/2018 c32 10HonestBee
That is one lucky con man! Love this chapter!
6/21/2018 c1 Guest
Desperately waiting for an update on how poor Murdock is doing. Please, don't keep us waiting too much longer.
5/29/2018 c14 2InACupFool
I'm enjoying your story! Sorry for not reviewing before but I get caught up and have to keep reading. Can't wait to find out what happens!
5/20/2018 c31 17Mellia Bee
So, Face - are you now the living definition of “out of the frying pan and into the fire?” ;)
122 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »