for The Falling: Darkness Rising

12/9/2020 c7 kirsty192009
Please please carry on with this story absolutely brilliant and extremely good writing xx
10/4/2020 c7 1Wildheart21
I read your first story involving this line and highly enjoyed it, and this one shaping up to be just as good i hope you can update soon looking forward to seeing where you take this plot
8/6/2020 c7 2PkScholar
This story is just starting to heat up and I love it. Can't wait for further updates
8/6/2020 c6 PkScholar
Hell yeah Hermione about to go all Kill Bill
Let's see some Death Eater scalps
8/6/2020 c1 PkScholar
Holy shit, Hermione actually killed Dumbledore? I was NOT expecting that from the cliffie. I thought for sure there would be some other outcome. The main question now - what will happen when people (especially Harry) inevitably find out?
7/28/2020 c7 teachergirl
I'm glad you addressed the issue with Harry and Hermione so well. War is hell, and there will be casualties, and some people will go too far. That's just the way war is. Put your enemies down hard and fast, or you'll always be fighting the same ones.
7/24/2020 c7 Guest
Fy
7/24/2020 c1 Guest
Gf
7/24/2020 c7 Grovek26
Good chapter
7/24/2020 c7 Jostanos
*raises an eyebrow* Please remind us as to what Charlie and Tonks were "hunting" again, JB? hmm?
Thank you.

*ahem*

And.. *winces* Dang it! I've already used _that_ one! *blinks* Oh wait. *grins evilly*

*ahem*

And now..

#1: *Points to Draco Malfoy* The Ferret. The Ferret.

And now..

#2: *points to Draco again* The Ferret. The Ferret. (Draco: "OI!")

And now..

#3: *points to T.M."I.A.L.V."R.* The 1/8 wonder of the magical world!
7/24/2020 c7 1vyoom
I liked the way Harry was taking charge and it is good to see the DE group on the backfoot for once.
7/23/2020 c7 jkarr
nice chapter
7/23/2020 c7 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
7/23/2020 c7 2mwinter1
Cool update.
7/18/2020 c6 Gemcatcher
I really like the direction you are going with this and am eagerly the next chapter.
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »