for The Last Bag

3/10/2017 c26 spidergirl723
I completely agree that theirs is a complicated reunion, I really like the slow-build, in fact keep up the slow-build if you think it's right :) Great job on writing dialogue, you inspire me to write my own dialogue in adventure stories. Keep it up! This chapter was really beautifully written. I could feel Ryan's boyhood charm shining through. It also made a lot of sense for Annie, she's been through a lot of pain and you have to know it's for sure safe emotionally before you can reveal anything truly deep about yourself. That takes a good deal of persuasion for someone like Annie or myself for that matter lol.
3/5/2017 c25 othfan326
Hope we get to see some happier times with Ryan and Annie soon. Excited to read more!
3/3/2017 c25 me
I waited soooo much this chapter,... hope you update soon. Lots of hugs and kisses
2/15/2017 c24 Me
Love the course of the story. Thx you so much that you keep alive the characters. Update soon, I am intrigued of what may come on the road. I liked the letter it was like an act of kindness for a troubled soul. Is hard to find people that dispate the facts, situations and changes of life and status they keep the loyalty and friends. Lots of hugs and kisses
2/13/2017 c22 spidergirl723
I'm picturing this scene on Covert Affairs and everyone on the plane would be like, holy crap, he's losing it and Ryan NEVER loses it. LOL when Fitz is just sitting there pretending to not pay attention. Cool that you included political events in it, because in real life there would be ripples felt from the new administration to the CIA for sure and it adds a good ticking clock. Can't wait to read what happens next with Eyal back in the mix. Keep it up and THANKS!
2/13/2017 c23 poohbearolivia
Had me all excited to figure out what was in that letter and Joan had to come in. Can not wait to read Annie inner thoughts and the pregnancy and the decision to leave Ryan.
Love the chapter.
2/13/2017 c23 2Caitlin76
Please keep writing! I look forward to each new chapter and can't wait to see the conclusion.
2/12/2017 c21 spidergirl723
Thanks for taking time out of your day, or should I say night, to write another chapter. So glad to hear you got your mojo back and can't wait for another chapter. What they're going through is rough and you really know how to paint the picture to feel like you're there. I think the internal thoughts you reveal of Ryan and Annie are spot on. Love your mix of action and angst, keep it coming.
2/9/2017 c21 Me
I am happy that you are back. I am waiting for an update soon. Lots of hugs and kisses
1/23/2017 c20 spidergirl723
Thanks for another chapter! It's been raining like crazy and the streets are flooded, so perfect time to read your awesome fanfic. You always leave me on the edge of my seat and this chapter is no different. I think Ryan's reaction is pretty realistic given what happened, and it leaves me wanting to see a little into his head to see how he's processing this watershed moment in their relationship. Can't wait (as usual) for what happens next. Thanks!
1/22/2017 c20 CAFan
This is where I think your writing shines-that sweet spot between the suspense and excitement of a mission and the emotional roller coaster of relationships. Love this chapter!
1/21/2017 c20 Annie McQuaid fa
Please post more soon loving the story and would love a annie McQuade happy ending
1/21/2017 c20 Me
My dear I like your twist and round, but this chapter make me cry. Is better to argue, not feel hopeless and hollow and sad. Thx for the wonderful and sad feelings that make me feel till now and hope to go on soon. Lots of hugs and kisses
1/16/2017 c16 spidergirl723
You do have me on the edge of my seat! Please write chapter 20. I too absolutely love the spy genre, that's what drew me to CA.

My other favorite shows were Burn Notice and White Collar...I see a theme lol. CA was a decent show up until season 5, but then in season 5 they really hit their stride.

I know it was expensive and that's why USA canned it.

I would have done a spin-off called 'Tight Security', cut back the cast, re-set at McQuaid Securities and focused on the Ryan/Annie relationship with limited travel. There really aren't other shows that focus on private military contractors, which is surprising given how much power and how many soldiers they supply to the US military, so the show would have stood-out for that alone.

But I have yet to find a relationship dynamic that beats Ryan/Annie on TV or a character that beats Ryan McQuaid. So please write more.

And if you're ever in LA, I'm down for a coffee. I'm a writer too, but of the online news sort. Thanks again for keeping this awesome pair alive!
1/14/2017 c19 spidergirl723
"He was sure what he was feeling, but he shook it off, it was time to fend off some hostiles." Ha. Total bad-ass. Suit up, time to fend off some hostiles.

Thanks for giving the scene where he finds out. I think anger is a really realistic emotion for Ryan, given she didn't tell him til way later. Can't wait for next chapter per usual.
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »