for The Last Bag

1/13/2017 c19 Guest
I just wanted to stop and thank you for writing. I'm so glad you've found time to bring us fresh CA stories with Annie and Ryan.
As much as I want these 2 to work their sh**t out and live/work happily together forever after, they seem destined to this "can't live with them/can't live without them" life. It makes such fun reading and leaves us wanting more.
1/13/2017 c18 11NightOwlHoot
Thanks Spidergirl & Me for the reviews and feedback. Hope you like the latest chapter I posted. I haven’t watched any Gilmore Girls. I’ll look into it. Mostly watch Homeland (except we just cut out premium cable and it will start soon) which is what led me to CA looking for something similar and then I found I love CA so much more b/c of the relationship angles. Right now I watch a smattering of similar shows (Quantico, Blindspot, Blacklist, Scandal for it’s B613 storyline) but none of them are as interesting to me as CA. I used to watch the Unit which was fun and I binged Dexter recently. I just discovered Good Behavior. I am definitely drawn to the McQuaid type characters.
1/12/2017 c18 spidergirl723
Beautiful and intimate chapter- thanks and can't wait until Ryan finds out who she lost.

On a side note, I just binged watched 'Gilmore Girls Year in the Life' and some of the old Logan/Rory episodes in the original series. The more I see of Logan Huntzberger, the more I think he's either the long lost younger brother or an alternate version of Ryan McQuaid.
1/12/2017 c18 Me
We all want sometime to write stories but it doesn't work... So thank you for sharing with us. Lots of hugs and kisses
1/11/2017 c17 Me
Better and better. Update soon
1/9/2017 c17 NightOwlHoot
Thanks for the reviews. I know, I know, Annie’s Demons and Detours are looming over me. Haven’t worked on them in a long time. Both those stories are super special to me and I will get to them. For this one, I thought about having Ivan go in the trunk to parallel having had Borz in the trunk, but I just want to write fluff focusing on Annie and Ryan so. . . no Ivan in trunk. That would have been fun though. . .
1/9/2017 c17 spidergirl723
I don't want this story to end either...well except of course if that means you'll finish Annie's Demons. That story is intense and so well written. Can't wait for the next chapter of this story though. Keep it coming :)
1/8/2017 c17 CAFan
Great chapter! Can't wait for more.
1/6/2017 c16 NightOwlHoot
Thank you all for reading and commenting. I really appreciate your thoughts! Poohbear, I decided early on that her heart condition cleared up. I think somewhere I wrote she had not had an episode in over a year. It doesn’t play a huge role in this fluffy fanfic. I’ll try to get another chapter out this weekend.
1/5/2017 c16 poohbearolivia
From reading this it seem that Annie does not have a heart problem anymore. From the fight she had with Ivan
1/5/2017 c15 spidergirl723
So suspenseful, I literally do not know what will happen next, but I'm guessing it will involve guns and some mayhem.
12/24/2016 c14 spidergirl723
Love the back and forth as always, ha, Ryan would of course keep it light! Very curious to see where this goes...
12/20/2016 c12 spidergirl723
You're leaving me on the edge of my seat- can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for the great work.
12/18/2016 c12 CAFan
Ah...this makes more sense! I came away from Chap 11 very frustrated with Annie and a bit confused. On one hand, she said her missions would always take priority over her personal life. But then here she was, 2 months later, still be carrying her baby. If she didn't have space for Ryan, how could she have space for a child? She's obviously conflicted, but in spite of everything she's been through, we'll see if the Annie we met 6 years ago is still in there somewhere.
I'm so glad you have Ryan ending his chase after her. Even though his devotion has been admirable, it was time for some honesty. I was beginning to think both would remain in emotional junior high. But in his characteristically optimistic way, he moved ahead and found something positive to hold on to. Hopefully, Annie will follow his lead wherever it takes her.
So I'm looking forward to seeing how you wrap this story up. It's been a great holiday treat! I really appreciate your time and talent spent in keeping us entertained and would love to have you return to your other McWalker adventures.
12/17/2016 c12 Poohbear