for The Last Bag

11/12/2016 c4 2ekinham
This is so well written! Omg I love Annie and Ryan and I can see her in every line you write. It's just so on point! I know all I wish for is fluff but God I'm loving this. I need more!
11/9/2016 c4 Me
I just love it... Hope you continue... Annie and Eyal... Are my favorites... Thanks you so much
11/8/2016 c4 11NightOwlHoot
Needed to escape the election. . . thanks for reading!
11/8/2016 c4 Guest2
I love this. Vintage Annie, fun and exciting, true to character, mission with a little romance. Thank you for taking me back there, NightOwl. I've missed the show so much.
11/4/2016 c3 NightOwlHoot
Thanks Spidergirl for the encouragement. I know I need to get back into Annie’s Demons. I keep starting new ones as a way of procrastinating on that one. Anyway, I took a little tidbits that the CA writers did give us about Ryan and imagined all sorts of things about his backstory. I think he was the one for Annie, but imagine had there been a S6, they would have encountered varying degrees of conflicts and Annie would have continued to choose the mission over relationships because I think that’s the pattern she has gotten used to. I like to imagine that the true end to the series had it been given that, Annie would come to see the lessons those wiser had been trying to teach her. In the end, she’s just a pawn, a player in a game and none of it is worth giving up on a personal life. We see her with nothing left to anchor her as in no family or nieces or even Auggie. She’s near rock bottom with her health and job on the line in S5. I believe in this version of S6 thinks she has much left to give as an operative and until she’s really done, she will always put her sense of duty first b/c in this story, Annie is addicted to the excitement of being in the field. I had hoped that something would come along in the real S6 to give her career some closure or a new path. I keep imagining that in varying ways. Thanks for the feedback!
11/3/2016 c3 spidergirl723
Thanks for keeping Covert Affairs alive, I absolutely love this story and the way you write Ryan McQuaid. Although I'd love you to finish Annie's Demons as that cliffhanger you've left is akin to the cliffhanger in Season 5...so frustrating- I do love this story as well.

On Ryan- I see your take in Annie's Demons as Ryan being damaged which makes him a little like a puppy with Annie while he's hurt. I think, though, his regular personality is more on par with The Last Bag though, as one who's used to being in charge with a sassy attitude. I think Ryan is a bit of a hypocrite though, as he wants to know what's up with Annie, although he never tells her his deep emotions (at least in this story), which I find interesting and I wish Annie would call him out on. Also, as Ryan is usually so well controlled, seeing him not adds to his character depth. I also think your added background on him is always right on the money. Great work!

In a perfect world I'd like to see you finish both stories, but as long as you're continuing one, I'm all for it and love the angst- BIG THANKS for keeping these characters alive!
10/29/2016 c2 NightOwlHoot
Thanks for reading and for your reviews. Slowly trying to get back to writing and finishing stories I’ve started. I still miss the show, there’s nothing else out that I’ve enjoyed as much.
10/28/2016 c2 CAFan
You're back!
Interesting story line as always. Looking forward to more.
10/28/2016 c2 Poohbear
Like how you continue with a different point of view of Covert Affairs about Annie. Continue to write your story. Still love reading your fanfic.
10/9/2016 c1 Con
Love your stories. Compelling to read. Keep writing.
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
So glad you are writing again. Sorry to hear that you were sick. Hope you feel better soon.
6/6/2016 c1 CAFan
OMG - you're back! This is lovely! I've missed your stories and especially the Annie/Ryan narrative.

And her she is, Annie, running again...
6/6/2016 c1 Poohbear
Like the story. Please continue.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5