for Without Hesitation

9/13/2020 c2 1Jadex Imperia
did your own charqcter linjed te fire? if it did then, this Is soul of cinder.
7/22/2020 c14 Bob and co
I'll follow and favorite anyways, but I hope you continue this.
4/30/2020 c13 Xeno-Hater
a shame that this story is dead :d
11/29/2018 c14 yesboss21
Throughout this whole fic, i thought the dark souls guy was, well a guy, but no, its a woman, a redhead at that, and you know the thing abou red heads. They aint got no soul for one, and their crazy, like the whole definition of crazy, look up the word crazy in a dictionary, it directs it in one word, redheads.
11/29/2018 c3 yesboss21
This sounds like power rangers to me for a reason
11/29/2018 c2 yesboss21
To be honest, the dialogue of the last part confused me. Also i like to point out that the grammar structure is good, heck i cant even find a lot of fault in it, the only fault i can read, are the chapters parts that feels like it has missed a data that it cant be read, a jump on the wordings precisely.
11/29/2018 c1 yesboss21
This protagonist, is he one of your characters in the game? And what happened to the rest of the hallows?
2/24/2018 c2 Guest
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE BEETLE-MEN?
2/22/2018 c1 Guest
pls post moreeeeee
10/16/2017 c14 polarpwnage
No! Why end it here?! I was looking forward to a hollow soul starving chosen dressed up as a concubine
7/9/2017 c14 Bloodasp01
Really excited for the next part partially hoping that multiplayer will eventually be a part of the fic though.
7/1/2017 c14 8FractiousDay
Began well, but seems to have descended into the standard Inquisition drugery
6/23/2017 c14 2ManwithaPlan113
Oh my...what will happen next?
6/22/2017 c14 3Heitomos
I have been waiting for this for months! I can't wait to see what happens with Arumot.

I wonder what her new companions will think of her undead fighting style?
6/21/2017 c14 Akshka
Ahahahahahha oh this is very good please make more
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »