for Without Hesitation

11/15/2016 c11 3Heitomos
If he is acting as her bonfire now... I wonder if she could 'pray' (the standard pose of offering stuff to the fire) in order to access her bottomless box and get some gear back. Maybe whip out the Smithy Tools and smash some Titanite into a Power Sword.
11/4/2016 c10 1dghornick
you know , when i cracked this open i had no idea what i was expecting , however i feel it is safe to say that you have surpassed my expectations .
10/31/2016 c10 yasulong
When chap 9 end with "It is hungry" I has such shiver down, the whole time I has waited for Souls side returns and you delivers it. You writes the best battle scenes I read on this whole side. Among some typos, but they're irrelevant.
Please continue the good works.
10/26/2016 c10 Blinded in a bolthole
An excellent comeback from the Dark Souls. The Brother Captain is now the Humanity, the jailer of the Damned. Not exactly tainted but not entirely free from the immortal thing chained to his very soul.
10/26/2016 c7 Blinded in a bolthole
It reminded me of that one Space Wolf story I read... Curse of Wulfen IIRC, where a great sorcery of Changer of Ways summoned forth the Four Powers and a plot to implicate the Space Wolves of taint was hatched.
10/26/2016 c6 Blinded in a bolthole
Other than the fight with the corrupted/maddened/Power-Gamer Chosen Undead the fic remains solidly W40K. Which is awesome. I never moved past the gate guardian of the first title in Dark Souls series.
10/26/2016 c5 Blinded in a bolthole
Typos and stuff aside, I very much like this story. It has better narrative and style than some of the official Black Library series I can name (and no, it does not include Goto).
10/26/2016 c3 Blinded in a bolthole
Power Rangers?
10/26/2016 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
It was... a fantastic read. Bravo!
10/25/2016 c10 1retrogunner7
Well this got more interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/25/2016 c10 1rc48177
Things are starting to get interesting now
10/24/2016 c10 sp90TANGo
May I suggest that you put like (Illitarus's POV)
other than that...
Great chapter!
10/24/2016 c10 2Pan302
Nice double upload!

Loving the series so far and am interested how bringing in the Herald (if that's who I think it is) may affect the Eater
10/14/2016 c8 Pan302
Really like the update though it was a bit short imo Hope to see more of the dark souls character you made!
9/24/2016 c7 sp90TANGo
I enjoy this story. I am very happy that you are still updating it.

Thank you!