for Without Hesitation

9/3/2016 c1 Guest
Glad to see that you are still updating this fic, I'm looking forward for more :)
7/24/2016 c12 speaker of babbel
I'm enjoying it so far. Just a few minor things.

The grey knights are always linked via their psychic link, similar to the Thousand Sons. They are always aware of each other, and the need for Vox communication is not really all that important.

With regards to the Hollow, are you going with the chosen undead, bearer of the curse, champion of ash or the slayer of demons. Just a little clarity
7/24/2016 c10 Guest
Currently this is my favorite fic and I hope you will continue to update it, also is it Havel time :D?
7/24/2016 c11 Gravespawn
Not sure if it a joke chapter or a wrong chapter.
7/24/2016 c11 Guest
i am captain planet! (crowd: go captain planet!)
7/5/2016 c8 Jack the Stalker
Very very nice story so far.

A nice & brutal cliff-hanger at the end there tho.

Very eager to see what happens next, keep up the epic work & update soon :D
6/25/2016 c8 Ultra Nebula
You spelled title wrong. You wrote tital.

Anyway I'm loving this story so far.
6/24/2016 c7 Guest
I love that the Undead wants to get INTO the warp and that it loves to eat eldar
6/24/2016 c2 Reichtangle
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
6/24/2016 c1 Reichtangle
oh nooooo my curiosity is gonna make me some heresy
6/14/2016 c6 19Bakkughan
This story is awesome, especially the Warps reaction to a being that literally harvests souls, but I do have a question?

How is the Dark Souls character capable of beating Space Marines and Chaos Marines and such. I know from the game that size and power don't mean anything to the protagonist, slaying demons and Lord alike, but how does he kill them?

The armor of a Space Marine in incredibly tough, and that's without even concidering various "enchantments" it may have. So how does a steel blade pierce that?

Other than that, great story :)
6/7/2016 c4 Nashoid
Amazing crossover, i hope you keep it going, and i look forward to other stories written by you in the future. :)
6/7/2016 c1 7Kingly Crimson
Awesome Story, Looking forward to more. :)
6/6/2016 c1 2The God Emperor of Mankind
When I saw that somebody was making a warhammer/dark souls crossover, my first thoughts were "oh no..."
But after reading the first chapter, I have to say you have caught my interest. I look forward to reading the rest.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4