FanFiction.Net
for New beginning, old memory (remake)

11/14/2017 c2 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
11/11/2017 c2 CatbyShynie.EXE
YES ! I can't wait for you to update !
11/10/2017 c2 Guest
Please update
4/21/2017 c1 NICK
I have questions for you about this fanfic. 1. Is there more to the plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 3. Could you be specific on when it takes place? 4. Who all is in the fanfic? 5. How old is everyone in the fanfic? 6. What Pokémon are owned by the main anime characters in the fanfic? 7. How did they get those Pokémon? 8. How long have they owned them for, prior to the fanfic? 9. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 10. Why did Ash's friends and mother want him to give up his dream? Be sure to let me in on it.

nick
4/21/2017 c1 XxjosexX01
por favor sigue con la historia
3/27/2017 c1 20T3nk3n115
Hey man cool story keep it up
11/21/2016 c1 DicloniunZero
Good story Please don't abandon this story.
10/15/2016 c1 14PerParallel
This will be great, I just know it! I look forward to more!
9/22/2016 c1 1Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
6/27/2016 c1 nick

nick
6/6/2016 c1 Guest
Just don't have Ash change his name please, it ruins the revenge greatly and takes all satisfaction out of it. Good luck with your rewrite.
6/7/2016 c1 1Blobking
I read your old story and I feel sorry that is had error, but hey you rewrite it i'm happy of it and it better. now what you planning for rewrite of next chapter and who will be ash frist harem be?
6/6/2016 c1 EditorCritic
This remake will be whole lot better than before. We now pay more attention to grammar errors and spelling mistakes. With the creativity of darkblade and the rules of writing from me, we will make a great story.
6/6/2016 c1 Cutesaralisa
in this remake, i hope to see ash using the alias ''Phanthom Dark Fang'' whit the tipical robe, and a flashback too aout him getting his pokemon, i ope you update soon.
6/6/2016 c1 MANbearPIG01
The grammar on this story is much better its easier to read keep at it