for Jill's Son

Please continue this
3/2/2019 c1 1Fletcher Bamford
Please keep up!
1/25/2019 c1 Guest
# Jill Valentine and Ada Wong adopt.
10/24/2018 c1 4Monster King
Great story please continue it soon please
3/25/2018 c1 Lee Peacock
Please update
1/2/2018 c1 james.mattson.7
I would just like to say that this is a truly superb story so far and I hope to see more chapter eventually.
11/9/2017 c1 Argonaut986
This isn’t over yet.
5/25/2017 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin
3/16/2017 c1 25Vale Fire 99
MY baby my poor harry I love this fic please continue it.
2/5/2017 c1 Garlic Zamasu
This story reminds me of another Harry Potter Resident Evil crossover. Only it had Ada Wong in it. Sadly it seems to have been abandoned.

I know that this is probably going to sound strange, but I would really like for Jill Valentine to get together with Rebecca Chambers, because those two were there in the very beginning and Rebecca never seems to get that much attention.
1/29/2017 c1 7jh831
story looks good.
been over 6 months since the posting.
I like to wait for long chapters rather than get a quick update that is short and have no real input on the chapters or long waits between chapters and have them end up short.
looking forward to see what you come up with
1/11/2017 c1 jff0123
Hmm, this might be a good idea. Having Jill Valentine rescue Harry Potter (the future Lord Potter) from the Dursleys and adopt him as her son is a bold idea. Maybe if you could update this story, I will be able to know what is going on in this story.

Anyway, I can see that you don't want Dumbles to be bashed as it was shown in this chapter. But, here is my question: Will you have Harry follow the Canon path as in the books and films or the path with him being independent and becoming the Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter? I hope you can answer that question when you return to this story.

However, if you do select the latter path, Harry must have friends that he can trust such as Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones among others. I doubt that would happen but I have a feeling it will due to Dumbledore's mistake.

Or if you have abandoned this story (very unlikely), at least give this story up for adoption. That way, your fanfic will be continued by another.

Hope you can respond to my review. Thanks!
8/29/2016 c1 overlord of hell 2012
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
8/15/2016 c1 22Slytherin Studios
nicely done.
7/13/2016 c1 4grither55
I liked the first chapter, keep it up. I never played a Resident Evil game but still enjoyed it.
19 Page 1 2 Next »