for Scales

2/22 c1 Guest
AMBER PLLLLLLLSSSSS continue the rocking the atmosphere series pls
1/16 c1 Nonny
Sorry for being rude last time, we just get freaked out by seeing a story like this.
So, I understand how hard it was to make this story, I will just say great job for making a fanfic about something you like or want to do.

But next time, don't scare my sweetie!
9/3/2016 c1 Mr. Grouper
So the last 2 weeks me and my class had a look on some fanfictions. They had to go in groups, Goby with Deema, Molly with Gil, and Oona with Nonny. after Oona fainted when she saw a story I looked at what they were reading...Nonny complained it wasn't his or her fault and it's not real, but I think it was...

So guess what?...

I PUT THEM IN DETENTION! FOR GETTING MARRIED!

(Yes I do detention)
9/3/2016 c1 Nonny
... I love her in all... But u scared her! Wow,

So, 2 words:

Weird story

(Not trying to be a hater)
9/3/2016 c1 Oona
WHAT IS THIS STUFF!? Who are U!? (I feel like saying...a swear) DA DA DAAAA!
7/4/2016 c1 8Natalie 0012
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY AWESOME FANFICTION! MY HEART MELTED AT THE END OMG NONNY IS PERFECT AF WOOOOOOO YES I LOVE HOW DETAILED YOUR DESCRIPTIONS ARE! YOUR WRITING HAS IMMENSELY IMPROVED AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE ONE SHOTS!
P.S. I'm so happy that some of us BG fan fiction writers are still alive
6/7/2016 c1 8thefaultinourfanfics
OMG. LIKE. OMG. This was absolutely gorgeous! Dude, when Oona was pouring out her feelings to Nonny, I could honestly totally relate. Last year I was super self conscious of these types of things, so I know exactly how she feels. EXCEPT SHE'S GOT A REASON TO BE FAT (not that she is). SHE'S CARRYING A FREAKING BABY. But anyways, you portrayed Noona literally so perfectly! Like Nonny would so react like this and he'd give such perfect advice and he'd be as upset as Oona when he hears her say this stuff and that's exactly how you portrayed him! Seriously, well done! I loved this so so much omg. And the title too. Creative af. Ok I'm done rambling but gAHH IT WAS SO GORGEOUS. and omg I'm a host of the bg ship months thing a mabobber I FEEL SO COOL. I still feel like I shouldn't be friends with y'all. I'm a freaking peasant. All hail Beyoncè. But anyways ok now I'm seriously done. I loved it :)

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top