FanFiction.Net
for After the Shooting2

10/27/2020 c3 Guest
She is just a whore who is still dating.
7/6/2016 c3 castlefan1
Are you continueing the story of after the shooting 2
7/5/2016 c2 castlefan1
When is the next chapter
6/24/2016 c3 Guest
Will this be the one you actually finish?
Or another abandoned one?
6/11/2016 c3 Guest
Oh STFU Kate, if are going to make Castle listen to you kiss another guy than you need to be ready to tell him how far things are going with said guy. If Kate wasn't ready to talk about her love life she shouldn't have thrown in it Castle's face like that.
6/11/2016 c3 Guest
The whole dating thing in this chapter seemed weird and made no sense, after the last couple of chapters were you had Kate say that nobody compares to Castle, that unless he has a twin there will be no new husband, and that she still loved him. This just seemed like a sad desperate attempt for you to throw another man into Kate's life because you incapable of writing a story where is she isn't sleeping with multiple guys. It would be real nice if you could just focus on Rick and Kate healing together and not throw in new people, it adds nothing positive to this story.

Also Kate seems to be pretty cold hearted about this. After her shutting Castle out mulptiple times and her dealing with PTSD, you would think she could be more sympathetic and understanding. I get that Castle hurt her but it's clear he was hurting too, but of course all Kate thinks about is herself, typical.
6/11/2016 c3 Guest
Seriously? After the amount of times Kate has shut Caslte out she has a lot of never being this bitchy about forgiving him for doing the same. The longer you draw out her not being about to forgive Rick or let go of her hurt the bigger the hypocrite she going to look like. Also after everything Kate has done why should it surprise her that Castle has more faith in Josh than her. Kate seems to be real good at throwing everything Castle has done in his face but she seems incapable of owning up to her past mistakes. This Kate just seems so unlikable, I should feel bad for her because Castle shut her out, but she is acting like such a selfish unforgiving bitch that I can't. You want people to have sympathy for your chacters than you need to write them in a sympathetic way, this isn't it. Also her dictating what they are or are not ready for or what they can or can not talk about it not ok, there is two of them in this relationship, Kate can not call all the shots, that is not healthy and it is what got them in this mess in the first place. Also Kate not telling Castle what she is doing with Bill in not ok, if she tells Castle that she is dating and makes him listen to her kiss him while on the phone than she needs to be willing to tell him how far she is going with Bill. Honestly I think Kate needs to grow the help up because she is acting pretty juvinille right now, At least Castle is trying.

Also the whole Kate dating thing is stupid and unnecessary, get rid of Bill. I mean seriously you should try something new and write a story where Kate isn't dating/sleeping with evey man but Castle. Not sure why you are obsessed with constinlantly throwing other men in Kate's life but it needs to stop.

I am still waiting for you to write a story that is actually enjoyable and with Kate that isn't a complete bitch.
6/10/2016 c2 Guest
Did 90 percent of ch 2 overlap with the last half of ch 1? As in, repeat it? Yes, yes it did.

I'm so confused.
6/12/2016 c3 2.0Always47
Hope they both haven't moved on. Great chapter.
6/11/2016 c3 TORONTOSUN
OMG, More truth comes out. Getting interesting. Rick believes Josh and everyone else, and not Kate, not good at all.
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
6/8/2016 c1 lb
These seem like other people unrelated to the show who have the same names. Even Javi is out of character. I'd advise to go back through and correct all the spelling and grammar mistakes but even if you did that, the story itself would still not reflect the characters in the show.
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
You better continue this
6/7/2016 c1 icydevil
The premise of this plot and idea was so good. I loved it but maybe you need a beta to refine the language and structure. I'd definitely love to read more but please make it a little more coherent.
6/8/2016 c2 TORONTOSUN