FanFiction.Net
for Magic? Student Katarina!

4/22 c16 gialangh
When will you come back
4/1/2022 c16 2R-Doll
Thank you for the update. It's honestly a surprise to me since I haven't read a Negima fic in a long time. Seeing this new chapter felt like re acquainting myself with the series. I love the manga very much. It remains an influence to me. UQ Holder is something I'm still adjusting to enjoying.

I need to re-read the other chapters of this fic eventually. With this specific chapter in mind, I found it a nice exposition which introduces Magia Ereba. One of the minor details that I enjoyed from this chapter was seeing the Library Exploration trio: Haruna, Nodoka, and Yue having a classroom conversation. Evangeline is devious as she is devilish here. Eva's teaching role is intriguing to process.
10/17/2021 c2 R-Doll
It's not strange that your oc is a foreign one. Considering class 2/3A's roster, your oc would fit in without being too plain or different. The fragmented memories and scattered knowledge remains consistent with your oc's amnestic condition. Slowly building up the whole picture although I see only the frame.
Chachamaru and Evangeline are well in character. The latter seems to be scheming something quite fun despite the current situation that irks her.
10/20/2020 c1 R-Doll
It's been a long while since I last read a Negima fanfic. I'm still waiting for updates/signs from old authors and stories. I thought I try again. So far, this story does have potential. Amnesia sets up a long term buildup that hopefully pays off. A bond btwn your oc and Eva is a good plot element. Eva could use some attention and a new friend. This is going to be an entertaining read.
10/19/2020 c14 Ho4qin
After reading this for a second time i've noticed a mistake here and there, mostly some weird word order, nothing major, the bigest probelm I see: is that this work is very dialouge focused, but having just what the characters say in order with little to none indication who is saying what can be confusing and it somewhat is here, the saving grace is that those scenes are generaly with only 2 people talking between themselves.

As a side note I heavily ship Katarina X Evangeline Athanasia Kitty((Katherine)acording to the wiki) McDowell
10/18/2020 c15 Ho4qin
I feel like i've reached galaxy brain levels just from reading this, I fear to imagine on what cosmic and dimesional levels your mind exists actualy feedback everything seems to be good, high quality and understandable, though i had a few parts that I had to re-read to get the referances intelectual or otherwise.
5/15/2020 c4 OsmiumBookmark
I was wondering if Katarina is based off of Illya from Fate Stay/Night?
9/6/2019 c13 Potatofriesfrench
OMGGG! You finally updated! Goshh thank u so much!
12/23/2018 c11 Haseo187
I just found this story a today and decided to sit down and read the whole thing because the web has a glaring lack of good "Mahou Sensei Negima!" fanfics! All I can say is so far I love the story and how you managed to integrate Katarina into it while changing some things but leaving the over all story of the original some what intact. I imagine that over time bigger and bigger changes will happen thanks to the butterfly effect of Katarina's presence in the story and her possible place as one of if not their strongest fighter thanks to Evangeline's training and her ability to draw magic from her surroundings. I also just love the way Katarina interacts with the Chao and the other girls in the class! I feel like you really nailed their personalities which is rather impressive. I also like the idea of Katarina being lesbian or maybe bisexual I'm not sure since she hasn't shown any interest in guys yet. I wonder if Katarina would have a easier time learning "Magia Erebea" since she already absorbs magic naturally? Anyway keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter so I hope it won't be to long! lol
10/15/2018 c11 Lady Munter
Hmm... once again I only have 1 problem with this fanfic. That the chapters dont come out quickly enough! Like I cant wait for the next chapter and have felt the same way since you started this fanfic.
But you are doing a great job and it is going very smoothly. I know it probably takes time for you to create these chapters so I understand the "not ever week update" thing. Im just too exited to wait for the next one. Keep fighting and please dont give up on this fanfic until it is finished. I'll be crying if you do!
9/2/2018 c1 FE5N3
Veri n1c3PqMst0riZy
9/1/2018 c1 lMSMg
Veri n1c3QQast0riD1
6/22/2018 c10 1Sgn
Your back great!
5/4/2018 c7 2Akari1221
This is interesting. Im curious to see how Negi will interact with Katarina. It looks like Chao is going to be a major character right away, that should be interesting. Excited to see where this goes
5/2/2018 c5 Akari1221
This is really getting interesting. Who is this girl? I honestly have no idea. Im enjoying the pace of the story for now. Negima has lots of really awesome fights but its easy to forget that the early manga was mostly just character interactions and hijinks, and I really think these early scenes make us a lot more invested in the fights later. So I'm content to wait and see where this is going. Keep up the good work!
30 Page 1 2 Next »