for Gumby Girl (and other short stories)

11/14/2020 c4 11LivininCorsets
So not only did Clint loose his wife and kids- he lost his brothers...oooof the supernatural world is gonna be in chaos. What about cass?
9/29/2018 c2 5The Best Guesst
I hope you write more in this universe! This is so awesome!
7/12/2017 c1 1rkma521
Please more Clint Winchester universe! I'm begging you!
1/2/2017 c2 15TotalAlaskan
Keep this going pleeeaassse! I love it! Are you planning to continue where you left off or make different variations of how Tony and everyone else finds out about Clint's family? Personally I'd love it either (or preferably both) ways.
12/10/2016 c2 11LivininCorsets
Ha! Tony is gonna have a scientific aneurism
12/10/2016 c2 4Nettlette
*dies* I love it! Tony would totally do that and Cas's and Samandriel's very existence would drive him further into crazy land. Especially without any explanations. I like that you brought Samandriel back, he didn't deserve to die, and the hints at season 12. Yeah, Mary being alive again is messing with a lot of people's heads.

Anywho, I love this. I love this 'verse. May the Muses not cause you to have too many bunnies.
12/10/2016 c2 7Ashollow
This is interesting, please keep at it
9/25/2016 c1 PurpleNightwing
Please add a new story its September and the series is amazing
6/12/2016 c1 Guest
I really wanted ben to be dean's but i was also like, nah, dean would settle down and be the best dang father ever and that wouldn't be good to spn...
6/13/2016 c1 9Fido123a
I love these. I read them all in one sitting. No real complaints, just a worry...that you'll end up either nerfing one universe or OP'ing the other. I've seen that happen too many times to good stories (some in this very category of crossover even). I dunno, I just don't like it. I prefer stories where they balance out and intertwine the respective 'verses...
6/8/2016 c1 11LivininCorsets
Ha! The brothers will be getting payed (as long as it ain't the same amount at stark shield won't go broke...) oh dear wonder what kind of insite they will give about Loki