for Memory

6/12/2016 c1 10GingerRogers15
Wow I absolutely love the use of colors here to show images and memory. It works very well, especially to remind us that they are only children, after all, and they were strongly affected by Smaug as well. I liked how each child saw different details, and I thought it was interesting that the youngest only saw what was just before her eyes- it really showed her youth there and was a stark reminder again, that they were so young. Excellent job here, once again, keep up the good work!
6/10/2016 c1 2Lime-lensed Lord
Beautiful
6/9/2016 c1 15Ellethiriel
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful! You really captured the intensity and fear of what those three went through. The way you described Tilda really jumped out at me - she was so young and vulnerable, and you demonstrated that through her being swamped with colors, like it was all too much for her to handle, and her clutching Sigrid's coat. Ugh, you've really brought the terror home to me. All three of them must've been scarred for life.

Thank you so much for writing this! It's an amazing FF birthday gift! *hugs* :D
6/9/2016 c1 59Windy Darlington
Wow. I am in awe of your beautiful writing here. Just lovely and descriptive and stunning! It's so much and yet the perfect blend of everything and nothing. I really can't describe how this made me feel! So much wonder and majesty and horror and calm were displayed within this one-shot! Fantastic work this,

WH