for Harry Potter: The Prince of Atlantis

12/11/2021 c21 1dextron11
This is a really great set up. Blended universes like this one can be risky and limiting, but you seem to have managed it well so far. I hope you continue with this story. There aren’t nearly enough good stories like it out there.
The introduction of Raven is interesting, and opens up a lot of doors. Involving Harry in Trigon’s story would be exciting to see, and Raven opens up another potential love interest alongside Tula. If you do make her a romantic interest, I hope you avoid a love triangle. They almost never work. Even if she isn’t paired with Harry, he would obviously be supportive of her against the prejudices of others.
If you do continue this story, you do risk overshadowing the threat of Voldemort with the DC threats. Voldemort is scary and all, but most of the DC villains are on a whole other level. An option would be to have Voldemort be powered up by either Trigon, like Slade from Teen Titans, or gain some sort of Apokoliptan or Atlantean weapon to keep him a valid threat.
11/22/2021 c21 1Joker Of Arkham Asylum
Why you stop?! I need more!
10/10/2021 c21 Guest
Update please
10/5/2021 c21 mayer0330
Can't wait to see how Harry interacts with Raven (Rachel Roth.)
9/9/2021 c21 JohnpokiSnar
Oh ty my beloved <3 this fic makes me so happy and I adore you and you’re the best and also tell Flii I adore her too cause I haven’t talked to her for awhile but I love you you’re doing great sweetie full on soccer mom ok? Ok. Also to any certain reviewers? All you need is love. Just love. Please think about what words
8/6/2021 c21 27Yut Taha Aki
Please please update this story please please update. I like this story too much to see it end. I want to see the competitions and who competed. I also want to see how Garth and Tula react when Harry is chosen for the competition. I also want to see Arthur’s, Mera’s and Vulko’s reactions.
7/16/2021 c21 Cynthia L Reilly
Thank you for such a wonderful story, my question is will there be more to come, Please say yes, I have enjoyed this story very much, and Please keep up the great work.
7/6/2021 c21 Isahh
Constantine and Raven? You've got my attention!

It took me a while to remember where I'd heard Tula and Garth's names before, then I realized they were familiar from the Young Justice animated series I love. Granted, Tula is dead in the series and for the most part of your story I got confused and mixed Garth with either Kaldur'ahm or Lagoon Boy, but I had a feeling I knew them from somewhere.

And you had Damian as Robin during the Battle of Gotham! I didn't recognize him at first but when I did, I was thrilled. Damian is my favourite Robin and even his attitude isn't enough for making me hate him. It's just Damian Al Ghul Wayne, heir to the Demon, next Ra's, heir Wayne, Robin, next Batman, Talia and Bruce's son... I could write extensively about why I love him. I'm so glad you included him.

And Raven and Constantine bring so many fascinating possibilities. I admit I was waiting for Fake Moody to make his debut, so I was positively surprised by the new DADA Professor. I hope Rachel and Harry can be friends, she's such a badass character and they could help each other, she could use a loyal friend such as Harry and he could definitely benefit from learning that dark doesn't necessarily equals evil. She is such a complex personality and I believe Harry could see past her anger, her power that push people away and glimpse her beneath all those layers.

Oh, is Harry going to be Aqualad? Is there going to be one? How did Remus react to the papers? Being a werewolf, it doesn't seem far-fetched that he was already aware of Harry's true parentage... if anything he must have smelled Harry wasn't Prongs' cub. But did he know Harry had met his father? Did Sirius tell him? Even if he went back to the muggle world, he would've heard of the Battle of Gotham and he wouldn't fail to recognize the young incognito celebrity.

About Arthur and Mera, I'm curious to learn more about them. Have they addressed that Harry calls Arthur "dad" now? Or that Mera calls him son? Or are they comfortable in not speaking aloud the new changes? About their knowledge of Harry's past years in Hogwarts and his adventures, when did he tell them? I understand he must have done for them to know, or Sirius might have told them, but could you tell me precisely in which instance or give me more details? I'm really curious.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
Isahh

p.s. hope this message finds you well
6/13/2021 c21 Jayden Adams
I hope you continue this story
6/8/2021 c21 Lindsay guenard
Update please I really love the story
5/16/2021 c21 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
Please ship Harry with RAVEN! OH MY GOD! ok I'm done. I fear that Fudge will try something soon so that he can be 'seen doing something' Seriously, the Doctor knew what he was talking about when he said it 'Vote for an idiot.' And I still am hoping Harry gets the Dead Kings Scepter.
5/16/2021 c20 Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
I love Constantine.
5/15/2021 c15 Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
I had actually hoped that Harry would get the Scepter.
5/12/2021 c21 Codathewizard
Is Jackson still an Atlantean in this?
5/9/2021 c21 Erratic Puddle of Something
This combination was unthinkable before encountering this baby over here. But now that I have, it's impossible to unthink

The idea of uniting Atlantis and the wizading world is already wondrous enough, add in the incredible way you wrote it, it's nothing short of a masterpiece.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part of this masterpiece
909 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »