for To Live Again

please continue
10/11 c1 angelicastillo
Love it
10/7 c4 SeleneAlice
Please update this story soon..Please!
9/26 c4 Acyili
this story is so amazing! the relationship feels realistic and super heartwarming. you're writing style is really neat and funny, i keep rereading this. i hope you can write more, but it's alright if you've lost interest. anyways, good luck with your work, although this is pretty late.
9/12 c4 Guest
I love this fan-fic. Looking forward for more chapter.
8/18 c4 Shadow Eclipse
Loved it
8/14 c4 3Valen Goncalvez
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
8/7 c4 2dogsrulz77
Hi! I just want you to know that I love your story so far! I also want you to know I have reread this many times and want you to know that even if you don’t update I really really enjoy it!
7/9 c3 pluto at dawn
omg
7/9 c4 pluto at dawn
soooooooo...who's the top?
7/9 c3 pluto at dawn
omg
6/23 c4 1grandmasphell
I really hope you haven’t dropped this story! Of course, if you have I can’t really do much about it, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hope! Anyways, the whole thing was perfect and I’m looking forward to another update(if you ever plan for one).
6/21 c4 LittleFlower2012
I just read the fic again, I cried hard because of chapter three, but I really hope you update soon, because I really love it!
5/25 c4 4overtherose
This is beautiful. I really hope to see another chapter come out soon.
5/3 c4 3laelruin
Very interesting (and hilarious!) story. I appreciate that you've kept it from being explicit (that's my deal breaker) and still managed to make the relationships real. Something that I think many romance writers forget is that there's more to life than sex. lol. I really love Kazumi's relationships with everyone, the time/effort/dedication to detail that he exerts for those that he cares about and his personality is so FANTASTIC! I can see Itachi from Naruto and how he could have turned out in another life. Very convincing.
Thanks,