for The Devil and The Reaper

1/16 c1 Guest
fucking shit
12/1/2020 c7 corjca1
ichigow shoot rizer with a ball of his own conjure in other words with his own shite lol
11/20/2020 c13 Guest
I loved this story and I hope you get that masters degree! This was awesome and I can’t wait for you to update this
7/18/2020 c13 barut12717
why cant update yet?
6/16/2020 c13 Guest
FUCK YOU! SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING IDIOT! STUPID! FUCK YOU!
6/16/2020 c11 Guest
FUCK YOU! SON OF A BITCH! USELESS FUCKING STUPID!
6/16/2020 c6 Guest
TRASH! FUCK YOU!
6/14/2020 c13 midnightscar17
Oh dear and irina is mentioned. I love issei x irina
6/14/2020 c12 midnightscar17
You know renji doesnt say roar zabimaru every time he attacks. Its his shikai release not an attack
6/8/2020 c13 Degurechaff Gintoki
la vas a continuar?
5/31/2020 c13 Fuck Off
wow you're a real fucking piece of shit you know that right? Please quit "writing" as all you've done in almost a full fucking year is kept editing the authors note at the end of this chapter rather than actually adding anything. What happened did the REAL author stop updating this story so you decide to just toying with everyone who actually likes this story and "update" it once every couple months hoping that the original author (probably on AO3) resumes work so you can keep copying?
5/19/2020 c9 Jake456
I thought ichigo could've deflected that dragon shot like he did against ginjo. also doesn't Ichigo's swing crazy strong like cutting the air and making winds.
5/19/2020 c6 guest
wait how could ichigo not get used to his powers after two yrs, in the fullbringer arc when he got his powers back, he knew how to used it immediately and didnt lose control. idk about the power scaling though.
and why didnt renji used his bankai in the rating game during his fight but I guess it's only used in dire situations.
5/19/2020 c7 13thunderofdeath97
so rias couldnt destroy one adjuchas, yet akeno could take out several ? kinda weird dontcha think?
5/19/2020 c6 thunderofdeath97
i personally think ichigo is more than a match for riser, also soul society is also choosing to conviently forgetting or ignoring the fact that ichigo would not know anything about the other afterlife systems and that sort of thing, though
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »