FanFiction.Net
for From Butterbeer to Love

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
Too cute! I love how she got back at Sirius.
7/10/2016 c1 36RawMateriel
Perfect Hermione solution, go to the library! Sirius never stood a chance. Remus is my weakness, I can hardly stand it. I love that Sirius's plot is so transparent. He just keeps doing the exact same thing to try and get them to talk. Hes about as subtle as a brick wallRemus handles it admirably. Also fab handling of an awkward prompt. Write on!
6/12/2016 c1 75lannistersdebt
Positively lovely!
6/12/2016 c1 2NoxStorm
Really enjoyed this! Nicely written and funny. If I may give a little tip: the ending seemed slightly rushed, Remus aent from shy to confident a bit too quickly for my taste. Other than that I really really liked it!
6/12/2016 c1 BookWillow1506
Soo cute) I loved it!) Sirius was perfect) as everything else!)
6/11/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Absolutely loved it:-))
6/11/2016 c1 2roon0
So sweet, I love it.
6/11/2016 c1 SereniteRose
as always a lovely and brilliant new 0ne-shot, thanks ever so much, question: Do you take requests on ideas for stories from your readers? if you do I would love to read a story with Hermione as the main character being a royal princess from the royal family of England, where she's the key to defeating the Dark Lord when he tries to take over both the Wizard world and the Mortal world. or I would also like to read where Hermione is the daughter of Merlin and is sent to the future where she and Harry Potter have to save the world, where she's very powerful. anyway I always enjoy reading your stories. thanks again.
6/11/2016 c1 12WalnutSpirit
That was so cute! Love how you captured Sirius' cheek *two thumbs up*
6/10/2016 c1 VioletBuckbeak
This is sweet. Love that Sirius gets whats coming!
6/10/2016 c1 4twztdwildcat
D'awwww! Very cute.
6/10/2016 c1 98Queen Bookworm the First
Cute story, firely! I love all of the characters.
6/10/2016 c1 ksouza3
I like your flirtacious and rascal Sirius and poor shy Remus was too adorable! Thanks for writing!
6/10/2016 c1 5halfbloodmalfoyy
haha, its cute how Sirius plays his games. nice
6/10/2016 c1 13Broweyesandhair