for Multiplayer

4/27 c5 bankleo305
i...FUCKING WHAT?! I DON"T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED BUT DAMN DO I LOVE THAT BOOK!
3/15 c37 joselol489
and still waiting for this... damn
3/2 c37 DUGBERT
pls write a new cap
2/26 c37 Guest
Who do I need to pay to get this started again!
2/15 c37 Guest
Why do you do this man I’ve been waiting two years on this update and I was In my final year of high school I lost one good time travel fanfic of jaune I’m not losing another one dammit.
2/5 c37 99.kazuma
cuando saldrá el siguiente cap creo ya pasaron dos años desde tu última actualización
1/31 c2 9WouldYouKidnapA
he's a fucking simp? gay.
10/24/2021 c1 bloodaxe17202
You suck I hope you go hi five a tree and it leaves you hanging there like the pig you are
8/29/2021 c37 FadilShameer
Woahhhhhhh! Amazing writing I love it!
8/21/2021 c37 The Creation Of Dreams
Hey there um... just asking but if and when are you going to update this story because it has been over a year since you last updated this story and I'm just wondering when because this is honestly one of my favorite stories I've read on fanfiction.
Love your stories please reply if you can and if your done with the story then I would like to know.
Thank you if you read this.
From : A Avid Reader.
8/18/2021 c36 1Discard205
I'm an still waiting for an update and I'll keep waiting cause this fic is so good that I have already re-read it at least 10 times i love all the characters there all so funny and mysterious so much better than the original series your the first author who made me like reading there OC's they just some much creativity to them. i could only hope you updated soon or take your time I can wait
8/13/2021 c37 ExtreamlyCaffeeNated
Man I wish this sorry would come back, I really want to see it finnished it's so great
5/27/2021 c1 Shara Isvalda
Is this a harem fic, im not too fond of them.
5/27/2021 c37 Anonatwork
First off, I just want to apologize. I started reading this months ago and almost immediately gave up when Ren killed Jaune. Big mistake on my part. This is amazing. Keep up the great work!
5/27/2021 c24 Anonatwork
Why the f*** wouldn't Ren tell him who the other gamers are?
1,431 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »