for Multiplayer

5/27 c1 Shara Isvalda
Is this a harem fic, im not too fond of them.
5/27 c37 Anonatwork
First off, I just want to apologize. I started reading this months ago and almost immediately gave up when Ren killed Jaune. Big mistake on my part. This is amazing. Keep up the great work!
5/27 c24 Anonatwork
Why the f*** wouldn't Ren tell him who the other gamers are?
4/6 c37 deniel82364
Где обещанная глава!?
2/17 c37 Guest
You mean February 21st of this year well it seems worth the wait lets see where this goes. You've done well with this story the dlc and the kh references are enjoyable since your a busy person some appreciation for your efforts is necessary keep up the great work
1/23 c5 1Sungazing
Good old Red to the rescue.
1/23 c4 Sungazing
Wow. Tons of fun to be had.
1/23 c3 Sungazing
Wooooo! Awesome little glitch.
1/23 c2 Sungazing
Sang. Harsh blow to your bro, Ren. I like this twist.
1/23 c1 Sungazing
Amazing start.
1/15 c2 Guest
yup dropped really like the system in this one tho, not filled with mana arrows and ID dungeons.
1/6 c37 TheDragon2000
An amazing story so far! It honestly is the best Gamer story I remember reading. I would love to read more, so thanks for sharing and update soon!
12/14/2020 c14 Shadowstorm-Vash
Holt is too strong for an OC to the point where it was getting annoying. I don’t really care about Adam and Naragami's feud we’re too far into the story to begin bonding with either character.
12/12/2020 c11 Shadowstorm-Vash
Story is good so far but I’m ready for Holts story arc to wrap up. My only real complaint is that all these reader responses are falsifying your word count as well as being against ffnet site rules. The DLC are also interesting, either by being funny or having another twist on the “Gamer” story idea or both.
10/4/2020 c1 Diamond of soul
that death reminded that chapter of Re: zero, the taste of death ... witchcraft XD
1,419 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »