for See the Darkness Hear the Silence

11/12/2016 c2 1witchcraftnerd
more plez
10/27/2016 c1 Love for fics
OMG THIS FIC IS AMAZING PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER IM IN LOVE WITH T ALREADY AND IT HAS TWO CHAPTERS
6/25/2016 c2 Nyet
Hopefully sir don't add another rape scene in this story It's going to be to much for me to bear if it does :(
6/23/2016 c2 xSKILLETFANx
WOW! In the fist chapter, I never would have thought that Red couldn't speak. With Leaf being blind, I now understand the title of this story. What a clever idea. I would have never thought of this concept to be put in a story involving these two.
6/22/2016 c2 xaxiel1572
Well at least he met somebody who'll gave him a chance but theres always something that will mess things up.
6/22/2016 c2 BlackDragonShinigami
Awesome story. Please upsate. Bye bye
6/22/2016 c2 LK
C2 eh? Well thats nice one. I mean that Red is mute and Leaf is Blind... Interesting.. keep em up!
6/20/2016 c1 xaxiel1572
If I was Red as soon as his so called father went to sleep Ive would have murder him and blame it on a unknown assailant and everyone would believe it since his beat up.
6/19/2016 c1 LuckyshipperFan
Please, please, please, flippin' continue this! I like and enjoy your stories, read all of them a thousand times. To the author, *Salutes* I want to know how you get inspiration to do this. We want MORE!
6/17/2016 c1 Guest
I flippin' want another one!
6/12/2016 c1 xSKILLETFANx
Wow. Very dark start. But i'm very excited because this is the first new story to get published since I have been around. I hope to see this story brighten up at least a little as we progress. :)
6/11/2016 c1 BlackDragonShinigami
Fuck. Who was that woman? Awesome story. Please update. Bye bye
6/11/2016 c1 Functionally Dead Account
Holy Shit, that got dark...

Great Story, as always! Can't wait for the next chapter!