for Pain?

OMG MORE SO SAD
2/17/2018 c1 iiDiamondDaPotatoYT
I cried everytiem
4/23/2017 c1 HibblyGibbly
1. Yay! I get a free invisible cookie!
2. I'm well aware that basically every other comment says this, but I cried
3. Thank you for this, I needed this. Surprising to say but I haven't felt in a long time. I haven't really been happy or sad or angry for a while. This had helped me more than you know.
8/27/2016 c1 Chloe
I didn't give you permission to make me have to silent cry at 00:15 to not wake my sister but oh my god thanks for making this it's the best and saddest thing I've ever read. Bawling my eyes out through most of it so I'll read it again when I can see through my tears! X
7/11/2016 c1 Rhianna 1704
Noooooo...not Mark plz why my favorite YouTuber..My...hero
7/5/2016 c1 1Mikamicchi
This was beyond beautiful, I almost teared up but I certainly as hell teared up inside.
7/2/2016 c1 16AshAerynLocke
Gee... Thanks for making me cry... This was really good. Nice job!
6/30/2016 c1 3246kisses
Wow you got me crying like a baby!
6/14/2016 c1 7Frog In A Bog
*dies*
You made me cry... Seriously, I am suprised. Normally I don't cry over fanfiction (though it does get me sad).
You dude/ dudette, have one hell of a talent. Don't you dare let it go to waste
6/13/2016 c1 11anime4ever1124
It is a very bittersweet story, I do like it and yes I was sniffling by the end of it (for I too am a big baby, lol). But I feel that you do spend most of your story on dialogue and maybe adding a bit more depth to the story with more PoV from Jack or other character interactions. Another note as a writer, the flow in some spots did seem a bit rushed. It came across as a little exaggerated but with no insight.
Just a few things I noticed, my opinion but I do hope you take it as a helpful bit of advice from one writer to another. I'm happy to read/review or even collaborate on future stories and I look forwards to seeing more.
6/12/2016 c1 22D C JoKeR H S