for Only You

6/14 c34 OnlyRiddle'sGirl
MY DREAM ENDING. THIS was a roller-coaster of emotions and I loved every minute of it. Aldo, Thomas and will are adorable:)
4/26 c1 3linnea.svensson
I can't stop reading this, it's the third time that I'm reading it again! I LOVE IT
3/6 c34 Kelly Carberry
Loved it.
6/9/2019 c34 mwhale
My first thought finishing the story... "lovely". Thanks for writing this and keeping in within a realm of being realistic.
4/3/2019 c1 10J.F.C
Just writing to let you know that I find you responsible for giving a curse...it used to only affect me when rewatching the film...but now by just watching the tights clip scene from youtube I immediately get an urge to reread such an amazing novel(this is not fanfiction for me, this is canon publish novel quality and no one can tell me otherwise) of yours. 5th time rereading it.
12/29/2018 c13 Lisa
Hey,
just wanted to let you know that this story is amazing. I love it to pieces. :)
You're an amazing writer and you're very good at picturing Lou and Will, as well as their relationship.
Thanks for this story xoxo
8/22/2018 c34 Kirsty
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! So much better thank the original ending, love it!
6/28/2018 c34 GuLaLi561
Gosh,can't it be more beautiful? It's beautifully written and heartwarming.

I have watched this movie more than 5times because I love Louisa Clark played by Emilia Clarke. She's so animated and her laugh is so infectious.
Tbh I haven't read the book, sad ending story it's still not my cup of tea esp if I have known the ending.*sigh*
And from FF I only got the happy and alternate version.
Thank you for this.
3/25/2018 c34 Guest
What a lovely, lovely story. As much as I love the movie, I refuse to see it a second time because of the absolutely horrendous ending. Your story rectified that and I’m forever thankful for that. I’ve read your story three times already, waiting for you to update its sequel. Again, thank you for continuing our favorite characters’ story and keeping them alive.

Ploy from Thailand
2/22/2018 c34 Guest
This was impeccably written. I stayed up all night so I could read all 34 chapters. Amazing!
2/8/2018 c34 KatyKat
Loved this story so much! Have read and re-read it. Can't wait to see how thing u fold in your next story.
11/20/2017 c18 BelleSiricord
I love this! This is how the book should have proceeded! God... Though I am slightly confused on what Will is actually doing.
11/7/2017 c34 camille.lane
I am sorry... let me redo that last line againThis is the answer to every true fan's dream of what should of happened before Switzerland. Kudos! Well done! Bravo! You truly deserve a standing "O" for this fantastical narrative! Thank you so very much for writing Only You for die hard romantic's like me
11/7/2017 c34 camille.lane
Words cannot express how this lovely narrative of your creation has so touched my heart... my most beloved characters brought back to life through your masterful well written prose is flawless. You stayed true to each and every character. This answer to every true fan's dream ood what the
9/15/2017 c34 8memberoftheliterati
This is a really lovely and sweet AU, well-written and well-developed, and so true to the characters. I don't often read AU because it is usually OOC or completely untethered to the canon (not that those necessarily mean bad fanfic, just not my cup of tea), but I knew that with this book, I'd have to go AU to get more of the characters' relationships progressing. And you have done that wonderfully, and, equally importantly for me, realistically. From the jumping off point where you departed from canon, a situation that could well have happened, to Will's ongoing frustrations and self-consciousness (and Lou's own corresponding struggles) on the way to growth, to how you kept Will's condition and its ramifications present in all the right moments. Thank you. I respect the canon and the gentleness with which Will's right to die was treated, but it did leave me longing for a happier ending. Thank you for giving that to me in a story I could believe.
706 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »