for Moon Over Willoughby

9/11/2018 c12 TERESA LAWRENCE
THIS WAS AWESOME AND I HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE SHOW...THAT NEVER SEEMED TO REALIZE WHAT THEY HAD WITH CHARLIE AND BASS!
2/3/2018 c12 AshleyStewart09
I loved this story
6/30/2016 c12 10banneg
Hi - I just finished your story during a day long binge and loved every minute of it! It was so great to think of Bass as an artist and of Charlie going by C. King! The way you wrote the progression of the plot was very authentic. Thanks for a fun and engaging read - B
6/28/2016 c12 Anna
What a great story - start to finish. I love Charloe and this was just a wonderful adventure. I hope that you have more stories planned because I will definitely be reading them!
6/30/2016 c12 76driver picks the music
This story was great. I loved that it had some drama but overall it has such a light hearted happy tone. Great job on your first multi chapter story, and I hope we get to seeore in the future :)
6/28/2016 c12 75LemonSupreme
Hooray! What a wonderful story. I think you should definitely consider this one a success. I had so much fun reading it the first time you sent me, and again as it was published chap by chap. You were a joy to work with and I'm not sure I really did much, but you are welcome of course. I'm always happy to help fellow-writers if I can. Hope that this is just the tip of the iceberg from you. :) -Lemon
6/27/2016 c12 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
That was magnificent ! I loved the build up all throughout this story it was amazing. And what a payoff...Wow! That was all sorts of hot and delicious and completely worth the wait (I'm sure Bass and Charlie would agree ;) I loved what Bass had Aaron do to Charlie's run down tree stand that was perfect now it can be their little hideout. I also love the fact that Miles is on board...even if he acts irritated in front of them. He just doesn't want them to see that he has a gooey center. Lol

I really hope you get the urge to write more Charloe because this was so much fun and just a fabulous story all around.
6/27/2016 c1 2MDRevolutionFan
Wow! I really enjoyed this story. Especially the last chapter. ;) Very hot!
Anyway, I hope to see more from you in the future. :)
6/26/2016 c12 3Cherlaine
Very nice! :) I'd love to read more Charloe from you.
6/26/2016 c11 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
I love the "rules" and Charlie has every right to be pissed at how she has been treated. She deserves a lot more than 6mo Rachel free if you ask me. Lol. At least Miles knows how bad he messed up. Having Milws help with the kids was an awesome idea and little Rithie helping to get them to like Miles was cute. I can't wait for them to get back to Willoughby.
6/24/2016 c11 75LemonSupreme
"My dad said you're a butcher..." hahahahahaha I love that! Love the idea of Miles and Charlie working together like this. Excellent chapter. -Lemon
6/23/2016 c10 LemonSupreme
Poor Charlie thought she could run away but clearly that was not meant to be. I love how persistant Bass is being I love the Miles/Charlie convo! Another great chapter. -Lemon
6/23/2016 c10 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
Oh man...I had a feeling Charlie might bolt. I am so happy that Miles figured out why Bass was freaking out and that he decided to help Bass instead of being pissed at him.

It's good that they see how much people respect Charlie I know they knew they were asses for not realizing before, but seeing the loyalty she inspires in people drove the point home.

Bass was so good with Ruthie I always loved the idea of Bass and kids. I hope Miles gets her home. I am really curious to find out what Aaron is working on.
6/22/2016 c9 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
That was awesome...the moon is Charlie's ass. Lol. And I love that both Bass and Miles both got a free shot at Frank because they definitely deserved it. Now that they have figured out what Charlie has been doing I wonder how Charlie will react, and the "moon" I can't wait to see how she handles that one :)
6/20/2016 c8 GUEST
So good. Can't wait for next chapter. Update soon please.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »