for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju

6/21 c22 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
*pop* loophole!
6/21 c34 Seriksays
Never thought I’d be so into a Godzilla crossover of all things.. but this kaiju lore is actually quite interesting. Overall I’d say the first 30 or so chapters were great. The end felt little rushed, but I understand the urge to just finish a long running fic. Four years in the making, and it turned out quite stunningly. Well done!
2/22 c1 T0aster Man
Your summary is objectively wrong.
2/11 c17 Guest
will come back to this story later
Kruger
Going dark
2/11 c16 Guest
Bruh. I was starting to Like this story. Why u do me dirty like that dawg.
I was hoping for Harmony
but whatevs
plot over freaking ships
but still
attempt to make a harmony story
if ya can my g
Kruger
Signing off
12/16/2020 c1 25Lix231
This certenly is a...intresting idea. I keep reading becsuse im immensly cutious how this eill develop...even if i could have lived without Minia ore Melinna how ever he is called. Im not exactly a big fan of the little one, he is pretty much a monster kenny.
12/5/2020 c34 6ColdFang
This was a great light-hearted story that I very much enjoyed reading. It was bright spot in what has been a very bad few weeks. Thank you for sharing it with us!
12/4/2020 c3 ColdFang
I actually own a copy of Reptilicus, but missed that reference! I feel bad, but am very amused to see that in here. :-)
11/25/2020 c34 gginsc
Not bad, even if I had to goggle the kaiju creatures.
11/10/2020 c34 10Wonderbee31
Really enjoyed this a lot, and great to go back in time to the Shōwa era of Godzilla and buddies, and really hope to read more someday soon. Two thumbs up!
11/5/2020 c19 58VizeerLord
i am a 12. I skipped 11, straight to 12. I want to take his first wand, shove it up is wrinkled rosy smelling ares, and FIREBALL!

not just incendro, not bombarda, but a mixed and maxed version...
10/15/2020 c34 James Birdsong
Excellent of course
10/15/2020 c34 James Birdsong
You did well
9/18/2020 c34 4Monster King
Great job
7/6/2020 c34 2Quintain Apprentince of Alduin
Honestly, despite its silly premise and how these sort of fics tend to be pretty bad in my opinion, I really enjoyed this one. 9.5/10 from me.

Not a fan of the Fanon Evil!Dumbledore, but it didn't detract from the story enough for me to not want to finish the story.

And at least your version had some real logic to it: if Harry could sacrifice himself for the Wizarding World, the same protections he had would apply to the whole world.
289 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »