for A Dragon's Fire

9/3 c2 Guest
This was lovely I wish there was more but thats okay. Brought a smile to my face.
12/2/2019 c2 reyesrachel805
El fanfic llega hasta aqui o habra continuacion?
11/19/2019 c1 1FrikFrakTikTak
The only reason I’m not reading this is because I have just begun to watch one piece, so I’ll follow anyways
10/23/2019 c1 FrikFrakTikTak
I’ve never read/watched/seen one piece so I’ll just read this fanfic.
9/17/2019 c2 3SakuraKoi
so good
7/5/2019 c1 Lucky Lucy Heart
Please have Harry end up with someone
7/5/2019 c2 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
1/15/2019 c2 tabbywright1995
love it #p#
12/25/2018 c2 Dawn Nightshade
Please update or adopt out this story
12/14/2018 c2 Jordansdevil
This is very good, I’m sad it hasn’t been updated in a long time.
9/6/2018 c2 1KD0032
Updaatttee
8/11/2018 c2 1MerindaKalene
This is quite a gem of a story you've got going here, and I especially love stories with long chapters like these. I'm pretty sad that I didn't find this until two years after it was last updated-though I'm deeply impressed that you were able to punch out the second chapter only ten days after posting the first. You've clearly got a budding skill for storytelling, though I do have a suggestion that may help some: the "'Name' POV" and such headers aren't really necessary can be inferred easily enough through text, ex. when Harry woke up and Doctor Stone told him he'd been found three days ago, and when switching to different characters and they are the focus of the scene.
I hope that helped, in whatever way it can, and that your muse for this story returns swiftly so that you can continue the good work. And finally, I hope that you're out there, living your best life and having a great time.
7/1/2018 c2 rosaitzel49
I hope the next chapter -
6/6/2018 c1 7Jazzilynn Hall
Did I catch a Transformers reference in there when talking about different worlds? I think I did, and now I have a mental image of Harry world hopping, coming out on Cybertron, and ending up as a damn Predacon...
5/2/2018 c1 yukina140292