for A Dragon's Fire

5/2/2018 c1 yukina140292
update more please!
2/7/2018 c2 DeathWing-GPV
Please continue this! It's very entertaining!
1/7/2018 c2 MonoChrome218
please update soon...
11/23/2017 c2 Ardahel
Dear Lord why do I do this to myself? I saw the last time you update but went ahead and read anyway think it would just be a simple time passer. But noooooo you had to write this masterpiece and leave it on a cliffhanger. I really do hope you come back to this because this is way to good to leave.
11/21/2017 c2 29YokaiAngel
amazing!~~~
10/31/2017 c2 firesword01
This is a cliffhanger! I can't wait till the Whitebeard's meet Harry. I wonder what their reaction will be to Fawkes and Marco. That would be and interesting meeting. Also want to know how they are going to get the people on the island to trust them and more importantly, Harry they're going to get Harry to like them. Can't wait for the next update! Really like this story! :)
10/28/2017 c2 3kat basted
I loved the beginning of the story, but for a long time you have not updated it, please upload more chapters.
10/19/2017 c2 Guest
please hurry up with the next chapter because so far this story has been really good.
9/4/2017 c2 Mullkkkkkk
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggh
why is it that some of the best fics I find haven't been updated in years? T_T
Well, one year for this one, but the point still stands!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
8/29/2017 c1 luin cartle
Nice story
8/23/2017 c2 Guardianangel1.20
Nice!
8/7/2017 c1 2CelestialPirateQueen
I am in love with this! I really hoped you would make them meet this chapter *pouts* but MEH. As long as it is the next chapter, which brings the next question . Are you going to update? Like at all? I don't mind waiting. As long as it is good I could wait for 2 months or something. *sigh* hope you haven't given up on this. I really like Harry's animagos form. It is so beautiful. Would he be able to use his magic to get normal? Or turn from hybrid to full dragon? So many questions! Thank you for this story! I was literally shaking in my seat from excitement while reading it. So awesome!
7/24/2017 c2 Ase
so, i read this and had hope of another good fic on this site, cant wait for more lol first thing that came time mind when i finished chapter two was "moar pls" XD
7/17/2017 c2 1Lucky Guard
i hope that you will update again. i loved this story so far.
6/6/2017 c2 1EvenLoveLies