for A Dragon's Fire

6/4/2017 c2 251N Harmonic
I'm excited! Updt soon plz!
5/25/2017 c2 kilersenses
more!
5/12/2017 c2 812tailedninja-demon
Whoa~! This is so awesome! Love the writing style. It's been awhile since you updated this story, but I'm hoping that you can get back to it, since it's awesome. Please continue this.
3/26/2017 c2 Guest
Uu, I like it! Exciting!

Just a small friendly reminder: it's not actually necessary to have ten different types of font/bold/italics for ten types of speech. Usually the action, writing or speech can easily be understood from the context without underlining what type of action or speech it is by changing the font etc. If you do that, it may end up looking like you are underestimating your readers intelligence and I'm certain that is in no way your intention :)

I hope this was helpful! I can't wait for more!
3/11/2017 c2 celestialfox1
please update i would love to read more this is a really awesome story
2/4/2017 c2 SoulMore
FAN!~
1/2/2017 c2 EnixSkye
It's really good I hope you continue.
12/10/2016 c2 R. A Cross
I want more
11/13/2016 c2 noel
love to read more
10/22/2016 c2 2GreenDrkness
Interesting but it's such a shame Harry didn't do more to the goat bleating whore monger
Keep on the writes
10/20/2016 c2 6xxSnowxxAngelxx
Oh please update soon! I love this story so far! (found it and read it this morning, just re-read it now XD)
10/18/2016 c1 dloold87
you lost me with Harry being gay, I cannot stand when someone forcibly changes the sexuality of a character who is clearly not that way. Harry does not have to be gay to be MOD or have a powerful Animagus form and magic, which seems to happen a lot with the Potter verse. I am sure you have a great story but this just lost it for me.
9/19/2016 c2 draco7347
love this story cant wait for new chapters
9/10/2016 c2 4Jaiyere
Wow. This is an interesting story. I look forward to the next update. Pls continue to do your best.
8/28/2016 c2 Elfin69
Will Harry be able to heal Asumi quickly. I had a feeling that Fawkes may have caused problems by being seen, but did not realise that it would get one of them taken.
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »