for A Dragon's Fire

8/10/2016 c2 Lumene
Dawn Harry should have just transformed giant dragon and let them piss their pants before killing them XD

Or used invisibility cloak so that nobody know just who attacked him since he didn't want to become slave and have low profile. Btw it's not like they can have Harry since he can transport away or Fawkes can transport him away thus escape since in this world there's no magic thus no way seal Harry or Fawkes magic. And Harry can always obliviate peoples and change their memories, now that he's Master of Death I'm sure his magic range is lot bigger and stronger.
8/7/2016 c2 Allerson
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Ignore the previous post by Guest. I like your story the way it is.
7/31/2016 c2 Soul D Phoenix
Interesting story, hope you update again soon!
7/31/2016 c2 26Golden feathers Edward
This is awesome so far! How often do you update?
7/27/2016 c2 Ploonet
This is a good story and im sure loving it ! please update soon
7/26/2016 c2 Curiousher
Loving it! Well written and addicting:)
7/22/2016 c2 tamashiyuki
Very gooooooooood!

Be continued?
7/21/2016 c2 Bookmeister999
I love it and I can't wait to read more.
7/20/2016 c2 bookygurl3400
So, three questions - Is this going to be yaoi? ( I'm NOT asking FOR it, - It would actually be preferable to NOT have it - I'm asking so I won't freak out of I see it) Is Harry going to be WAY over-powered? And what was the original dimension that Harry wanted to go to? This is one of the better stories I've read, actually, and if you're worried about bad grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc., you could start asking for a beta (editor). In fact, if you don't mind waiting a while between chapters, I could be your beta. I'm really good at editing things to have proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and such. The only downside is that I wouldn't be able to get back to you very soon, and to would have to wait for me to get back to you. Basically, I'm willing if you can't find anyone else. And please continue the story, don't give up on it!
7/13/2016 c2 Vladimir-Lestrange
Very interesting hope you'll update when you get the chance.
7/11/2016 c2 Zombietooth
Brilliant! I'm really excited to read more of your story, especially now that Harry will probably meet some of the Whitebeard Pirates very soon.
7/9/2016 c2 11Tifacat
Wow, great story! The background, and the looks of the character were very detailed and cool, your writing style is great I love it. Not to mention the story itself which is soo interesting.
Next please?
Fav this!
7/8/2016 c2 The Whimsical Ermine
This is pretty cool.
7/4/2016 c2 1Alexzandria747
Love this so looking forward to more its an awesome story
7/1/2016 c2 Nico
Please update as soon as you can, the concept of this story is both original and intriguing. I am looking forward to seeing more of it.
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »