for Ruby Sky

12/8 c108 Hanna Yuuki
just finished read the last chapter and it's a great story
12/7 c29 Crystal
Oh! Jae-ha where are you!? Your dear Princess is about to need you!

Lovely story my dear. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
12/7 c1 Namanie
Lovely beginning for such a long story. I can't wait to read more of it. This will become my weekend binge story.
12/4 c108 7sverhei
Such a great ending to a wonderful story. I'm sad to see it finished but so happy with how it turned out. Great work!
12/4 c106 sverhei
A girl! and no green dragon leg wish means Jeaha's fine! Yay I'm happy. :)
12/2 c105 Maria Aizabelle373
Just finished reading it!and I love it!but it sad that it will be the ending soon
11/24 c103 sverhei
I think it's a great chapter. I worry about the tunnels that she mentioned that doesn't seem like it's going to be a good thing.

:) Another great piece of work
11/21 c102 sverhei
Only six left.. that's a sad thought.
Another great chapter!
11/19 c101 sverhei
Ohh this is an exciting end of the chapter! Jea-ha's going to be a great dad too. But he didn't tell yona about his fear. :( He should, she could help him with that at least. Have I mentioned in any of my reviews that I love this story? Becuase I Do!
11/19 c101 Kylnee
Lmaoooo rip Jae ha xD
11/18 c100 Kylnee
Oml congrats on 100 chapters~!
11/16 c100 sverhei
wait! I was all happy to have them be parents but if that means Jaeha's going to slowly fade :( now it's just so sad. I hope they find a way around this!
11/11 c96 3Mustang's Inferno
Awesome chapter! I love reading about Shin-ah and he is such an underused character when it comes to fighting!
11/10 c95 Mustang's Inferno
Awesome chapter! I definitely don't mind it being a bit longer. Im glad you are so inspired to write!
11/7 c93 7sverhei
Ahhh Jae-ha's hurt! I know you said he'd be ok but... Ahhh!

As always great writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »