for The Ninja And The Bandits

8/20/2018 c8 Tererdrone
love the new chapter and glad you are continuing the story
8/20/2018 c6 2BabLe7
Please make up your mind between Dalyla and Lalyla. You keep switching them and it's giving me the impression of Tiny Lamia having some sort of multiple personality disorder.
8/20/2018 c8 T-B-R
The BANDITS are BACK!~
8/20/2018 c8 Locothehood
Ok the hilarity here is high also could we have the monster reading get back to jyria i mean being accused of being vanilla would likely be both insult and challenge to the super pervert right?
Imagine him and alma elma in the same room trading stories. Tho i wonder if he would survive.
8/20/2018 c8 22Rio Skyron
love how Kakashi nearly forgot Sakura and Sasuke were there lol.
8/20/2018 c6 5plums
I could have definitely done without an entire chapter devoted to Hinata...

Kinda hoping your plot has a timeskip in it soon.
8/20/2018 c8 Rebmul
lols YOOOOOOOUTH I think Kakashi is gonna have a stalker and maybe a admirer. Im hoping to see some more romance soon. I did enjoy sakura's suffering can wait to see more.
5/18/2018 c6 1Hyourinmaru Kills
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMFG I AM D-Y-I-N-G
3/31/2018 c3 Jose19
This is rather interesting but this powerful Monster Lord what does she feel for Naruto is he a offspring for her or something else.
3/5/2018 c4 BorderLand
Talk no jutsu is a fearsome ability, few have the willpower to fight it.
3/5/2018 c1 BorderLand
Of course, Jiraya is proud, I bet that Sarutobi and Kakashi are proud as well. Naruto got the contract that every single man wants.
2/26/2018 c1 Locothehood
Good God keep this going it's way to entertaining
2/26/2018 c7 Locothehood
Good God keep this going it is way to entertaining
Also I request at some point alma elma gives Naruto the talk even if it's not on screen
11/17/2017 c4 Quelthias
This was very well done and I am glad there is more to read!

Surprised at the rating given the monstergirls setting, hopefully the story has a sequel with a mature one during Shippuden.
11/11/2017 c6 10NamelessEpitaph
You really need to go back through this and replace all the Lalyla with Dalyla.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »