for whopper of a craving

11/8/2016 c1 1Sailor Pluto
Whopper dogs sounds gross almost as disgusting as this series!
6/23/2016 c1 Psych Major
So I'm a little confused here. Why are people not coming after you for product placement when it's literally in the title but they're going after DarkAngelSnapeLover for one tiny thing. Wtf is up with this place?
I love this story but I am totally lost on the politics of this place. Maybe you don't know the weird people?
6/16/2016 c1 3Fern Walters
This is such a nice piece. I have to say their computers have been very, very persuasive, but I usually only get their chicken fries or nuggets if I go. Buster has convinced me I should try these hot dogs, but I don't know if I'll be able to stomach it. It's gotten very hot here and sometimes greasy food and heat just don't mix well for me. Sorry if that's TMI for anyone but I'm being honest here:)

Also, I'd like to know more about this series. I see you've posted another piece that I'll check out in a moment. Do you mind sharing with me what sparked your ideas? I'm always curious to know where writers get their ideas.

Sincerely,
Fern Walters
6/14/2016 c1 364Chrys-DASL
Love this. Short but packed with tidbits. My favorite is either Prunella's shirt choice or how the girls (Francine and Sue Ellen) responded. I have a teacher who won't eat at places that conflict with his beliefs. But it's kind of a noble effort when capitalism is involved. Great coverage on the issues.

And I too want to try their new hotdogs but I've cut back on eating out. My dad and uncle say they're great, as did the people where I interned. My worry is the same as yours: Ours never gets my order right and I only want ketchup and pickles. That's it. No relish (I take the pickles off and eat them last), no onions, nothing else. But I doubt they can do that so I'll keep waiting.

Side note: What are the other pieces in the series? You told me about the shopping one but are there more? And when will you post the shopping one? Chrys needs information.