for discount price war

11/8/2016 c1 1Sailor Pluto
I don't get your new series because it doesn't make sense honestly in my opinion, but whatever.
6/16/2016 c1 3Fern Walters
Muffy tried to warn Francine that $10 wasn't much to spend, even during a crazy All Must Go! sale. I believe the compromise was well-justified, and I feel that Francine will easily pay her friend back, not that Muffy necessarily minds. I understand Francine's perspective very much though. I recently dated a guy, and when he told me about some money problems he was having, I insisted I help him out. I knew he would pay me back when he could, as we'd been friends for quite a while before taking this next step, and while he accepted, he felt very, very guilty. He has since paid me back (with interest!) and things are fine between us. I suspect the same will happen with Francine and Muffy.

Another lovely piece, dear. I do hope to see more from you now that I can read a little more often. Also, do you have a WordPress? I've made a note to check out DASL's blog when I get the chance, but I'd love to know if you have one as well.

Sincerely,
Fern Walters
6/14/2016 c1 364Chrys-DASL
Finally you posted this:) I love it.

I wonder if this is what happened in my town when our JC Penny shut down. I've heard about sales like this but I've never been a part of one. I guess working with retail you see a little bit of everything. Since you want ideas, I want to see your worst moments in your next installment. Capitalism makes people cah-razy so yeah, that's my challenge for you.

Is that creepy guy from experience? I almost gagged when I read about him (for anyone who missed it, the guy with his hand carrying a mannequin with his hand all up in its crotch *shudders*).