for Saving Ace Together

7/10/2018 c10 Guest
Yes, definitely how it should have gone
1/27/2018 c10 24Mermaid's Magic
I really want you to do a chapter on the other supernova's reactions to the whole 'war' I really want to know Law, Kid and Killer's reactions!
12/24/2017 c5 Chi-chan
This is what shoulda happened
Fucken Squard getting tricked and Akainu killin Ace
The Moby didnt deserve to be burned either
I CRIED AT CANON AND WISHED THIS SHOULDA HAPPENED
Love this story
12/15/2017 c5 DantalianHRyuu
Is it strange that I'm feeling sorry for the marines?
12/6/2017 c10 rizq
so awesome
6/2/2017 c10 Teddy Vanderaa
This is very will done the two thing i would like to add f you do make a story are: 1. I was woundering can you make luffy crew ally with both Shank and Whitebeard. 2. Can you have luffy learn more than just haki and his gum-gum powers.

Other than what i say this is 9/10 for one reason it need better info on how sado found out.
5/24/2017 c10 Jackie
Hello Fanfiction! This is a perfect place to stay in after I cried my eyes out on Ace's death coz he doesn't deserve that.
4/17/2017 c10 Gintoki bankai
It was a good doc. Keep it up :)
3/10/2017 c10 1yuzukikuran476
Thank you for making this story and I hope that the be more one piece stories like this one and I hope yet again luffy and sabo and ace have devil fruit powers each and Strawhat crew I hope that they trains harder.
2/23/2017 c7 Madame X
If Sabo was at Marineford when all of this took place... Things would have been different
2/14/2017 c10 canadas
Une histoire extrêmement amusante, avec beaucoup d'autre d'émotion. Il ma fait rire du début à la fin.
J'ai réellement adoré cette fiction.
Merci beaucoup pour cette merveilleuse fanfiction.
2/9/2017 c10 4Aulia25
This is... hilarious. And great. Amazing and wonderful.
1/27/2017 c2 1LifePrice1412
Take it to Luffy to stop a war
12/16/2016 c10 12creativesm75
cool
12/14/2016 c10 8LongPastMidnight
awesome! thank you so much for completing it! I really loved the ending and I'd really love a sequel!
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »