for Fried Egg

11/2/2016 c1 1DigitalHelix
I like this better than Alien3. Good work.
I would add,
And when they got back to Earth, Bishop got repaired, was granted his freedom and independence, and then spent his days working as voiceover talent for an animation studio.
Hicks got better and was sent to OCS, and retired as a much-decorated and well-respected veteran.
Ripley took Newt in and Bishop helped her find extended family members; Newt eventually went to live with her favorite uncle and aunt who helped her overcome her PTSD and Survivor's Guilt.
Ripley won a multimillion-dollar action against Weyland-Yutani, but took it as an annuity settlement with a majority positon on the board, and used their resources to develop medical treatments and other biotech to sell at a minimal profit to create a better tomorrow.
And they all lived happily ever after.
10/14/2016 c1 Guest
Not much of a story. She finds the eggs so Alien 3 doesn't happen? I guess that is something positive but honestly I'd have hoped you'd have more to say. This is less of a story and more of a plot point that ultimately goes nowhere.
8/24/2016 c1 Fleet Admiral Evans
Short, sweet, and to the point. I like it. :)
6/21/2016 c1 anteffy1
Yes! This is just what should have happened in this story. Thank you for posting it. :-)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service