for Through Eyes of Flame

7/29 c36 Lil124
Keep on!
10/30/2020 c36 Clock
Amazing fanfic! I've just recently went back to watching fmab and I absolutely love Hawkeye and Mustang :D
12/30/2019 c1 1A.S.Leal
I know how hard can be finish a story but please don't give up on that one!
2/2/2019 c1 Guest
Such a good fic. I love your writing style. Sad it hasn’t been updated in so long :(
1/4/2019 c36 Guest
Heyo! PLEASE FINISH THIS.

That’s aggressive but like... do it please.
11/22/2018 c36 YUKINOKISU
VAMOS ACTUALIZA ... ESTO DEBE SEGUIR
9/2/2018 c36 TGSOE
I don't know whether you're going to update or even see this but I just wanted to tell you that all your fiсs are phenomenal. You're suсh a good writer! Everyone is always so in сharaсter that it almost seems like they are your own OСs! And you put the prefeсt balanсe of fluff and angst, it's amazing. Your fiсs are everything anyone сould wish for! Good job! :)
6/28/2018 c36 canadiangold
Oh wow what an ending! A shame though I was really looking forward to your retelling of Roy's bit in this scene.

Thanks for the ride, Xenn! It's been a joy! Best of luck with your other projects!
6/14/2018 c34 canadiangold
Hhhh this was so good Xenn! It's always so easy to read your stuff, and the characters are all so believable. I love it
6/10/2018 c36 Toph2411
Love this fic! Cant wait for more!
6/10/2018 c36 5Marie-Constance Quesnet
Fabulous fic! I was so devoted to the story, I read it on my phone! I love the extra bits you put in around the story.
5/30/2018 c33 canadiangold
You just meld fluff and angst so well... I adore this chapter, even if it's short. It's... AUGH it's so good
5/27/2018 c36 Xxsakurachan97
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such a good royai fic. This scene is my all time favourite royai moment and I cant wait to read your take on it.
4/21/2018 c36 5sara-nadia
update soon i love it
4/13/2018 c32 canadiangold
So much fluffy angst at first, wow. Solid last section! I honestly keep forgetting this is fanfic it's so well written
270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »