for Castle season 9 episode 1: Aftermath

4/20/2017 c7 life's a mystery
very cloak and dagger :). Great update :)
4/20/2017 c7 7CKRose
Nice turn of events. It will be interesting to see where this goes. Thanks for publishing more.
12/15/2016 c6 ElValTal
Excellent story! So glad you got back to it, but take care of yourself first! Looking forward to more, when you're up to it! :)
12/13/2016 c6 12precinct42344
Just stumbled across this and wondered how I missed it on the first post. This is so very good. Cannot wait to find the identity of the mystery woman. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
12/13/2016 c6 kwarner
loved it. Please update soon...
12/13/2016 c1 41Pegship
Intriguing concept!
12/13/2016 c6 life's a mystery
oh very good chapter! I look forward to more :)
12/13/2016 c6 TORONTOSUN
I like how everyone has a voice in this chapter.
8/12/2016 c1 cruise1213
When is the next update? Love this story.
7/30/2016 c5 iampeniel
OMV stop apologizing we are just so lucky to have someone that has helped us get thur losing the Castle series. So don't apologize on my acct I just love your story it has me gnawing at the bit and waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. Thank you again
7/30/2016 c5 TORONTOSUN
I like how this chapter is Holliday and Lanie. I like the voice on the phone.
7/30/2016 c5 life's a mystery
oh very interesting story :). I look forward to more :). I really like this Holliday character
7/30/2016 c1 21AleciaB
Have someone proof your story for typos and grammar corrections. Find someone you can write with and throw ideas about with. Its fund. Also take all efforts to keep your writing in post pretence as it easier for the reader to read. i.e. used "walked" instead of "walking". Otherwise good story.
7/30/2016 c5 Guest
Welcome back

Good filler update

Looking forward to more

7/29/2016 c5 kwarner
Hmm I wonder who she called?

Great update..