for Evaflowne

11/23/2019 c7 2ChimaTigon
Kaworu.
12/22/2017 c7 1rjcelona
This was a very thoughtfull story. Shinji was believable in every sense. Noe he has the ability to help those who need it and punish those who deserve it. I like this story and will always come back...now to read more of your other stories...
12/8/2017 c7 etermax
Quiero una segunda saga pero esta ves con el shinji de las peliculas evangelion con evaflowne como guardián de shinji y destructor de nerv y las evas, luchando contra los ángeles y nerv al mismo tiempo en que shinji es un infiltrado en nerv haciendo que el y evaflowne estén en una misión de proteger al mundo una ves mas.
11/1/2017 c6 15StraightedgeEpyon
So should we expect a prequel to this? Detailing like how it all began?
10/29/2017 c6 3Reishin Amara
Kinda curious if you may do an Evangelion "Gate:So the JSDF Went Through It" story? It's has a slightly similar premise with another world involved after all. But at the same time very different. Kinda like that one Evangelion/Attack on Titan story out there...
10/29/2017 c6 Alex2909
kinda like how the evangelion universe has been doing
10/28/2017 c6 57Perseus12
Wowsers!
10/2/2017 c5 Perseus12
Wowsers! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
4/17/2017 c5 Alex2909
love this story, the way shinji came back and dealt with both the angels and nerv was awesome
3/9/2017 c5 Spinight
No, Shinji showed to have the minimum care for those left behind. Besides he has a family to look after. The only way he would think about Earth if it poses a threat to Gaea.

Or maybe even consider that time has passed in both worlds and one of Shinji's children goes to Earth by borrowing Evaflowne to see what kind of world their father comes from.
3/8/2017 c5 spinight
I have to say no on that. Given how Shinji was written, he only has the minimum care for those left behind. His heart belongs to Gaea, his kingdom, and more importantly his wife and children. The only way he would think about Earth if it poses a threat to his new home.

Or you can consider that time has passed in both worlds and one of Shinji's children goes to Earth by 'borrowing' evaflowne to see what kind of world Shinji comes from.
3/7/2017 c5 231gunman
Nope. Shinjis been through enough.
Let him stay in his home with his wife and children.
Let NERV and the rest deal with their own aftermath. They've earned it.
I do hope that Rei, Misato and Asuka at least get consideration for this, since they knew nothing about Third Impact or SEELE, and it's madness.
Awesome story.
Write on.
2/19/2017 c5 Ghul
why would he care he just stay home
2/16/2017 c5 Guest
I believe he should return
2/16/2017 c5 Darkkon27
I don't actually know what Escaflowne is about, but I think Shinji should go back, if only to reassure himself that he did the right thing. I'm not sure he would risk bringing his family though, knowing what kind of response the world would have.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »