for It Could Be Worse 3rd Season

2/2/2004 c20 5lady-knight2
That's so sad! at first i thought Kel had killed Inness. I'm sure Enishi can fix it...right?...right!
And Joren's growing up! (weither he likes it or not). Good job as always.
2/2/2004 c19 lady-knight2
When Kel realized Joren hadn't forgiven her all i could think was "Oh God they are going to brake-up!" Now I'm not so sure. I hope they don't and i hope Fal gets better soon. Was Cleon linked to the dragon becuase he revived it? Is the dragon going to kill him too? So many questions! Great job as always.
2/2/2004 c18 lady-knight2
Not much to say, but i can just imagine the things going through Joren's head when Inness asked him about Kel. Sorry your sick, i've had the same thing(well not muscels mind you) for the past week. it royally sucks. feel better.
2/2/2004 c17 lady-knight2
I'm just wondering how Joren is just wlaking around with out being noticed? Other than that I enjoyed this chapter and i will be extremly upset if Fal dies. Good luck with school and rowing.
2/1/2004 c16 lady-knight2
Poor Neal. Joren was being sympathetic...isn't that one of the signs the world is going to end? Try and have fun in school. Best of luck.
2/1/2004 c15 lady-knight2
I was right! I'm never right! I hope Fal is going to be ok, but you wouldn't let him die would you? That would be horrible. No complaints, Great as always.
1/31/2004 c14 lady-knight2
Poor Fal. He is such a sweetie, too. Ten bucks says Kel's brother(not inness, the other who's name i can't remember) is the betrayer.
This one's kinda short, sorry!
1/30/2004 c13 lady-knight2
That was excelent! my favorite parts were when Raoul wanted to kill somebody with his cumberbun(i had to wear one to a band concert and i was seriously tempted to bash my conducters head in with my drunmsticks for forcing me into one) and when the riders got done cooking and Fia was danicng with the snake, i could picture and i had a fit of giggles. you are an awesome writer.
PS - poor seaver
1/30/2004 c12 lady-knight2
Selirithel reminded me a little bit of Vicious form Cowboy Bebop for some reason, I guees it was the hiar and dark clothes. The Author Note at the end has me a little apprehensive, I'm starting to worry about Kel and her family/friends/co-workers/ect. As always, it exced my expectations!
1/30/2004 c11 lady-knight2
Yes Yahiko is adorable, but i could think of some cuter people in the show...*daydreams about a certain cutie with a huge sword*...anyhoo! i feel kinda bad for kel all these men after her and she has no idea.
Great work as always.
1/30/2004 c10 lady-knight2
An excelent chapter yet again. I love your discriptions of everything.
I'm a fan of anime myself, i'm assuming you are a fan too(yes i know assuming makes an ass out of you and me). I was never fond of Rurouni Kenshin very much(except sano), but I'm a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop(i believe Julia was in your earlier episodes fomr last season) and I do dearly love Ranma 1/2, to name a few.
I'll keep reading and you keep writing!
1/30/2004 c9 lady-knight2
Poor Cleon. He is so lucky Kel go there in time. Fal is just such a greeat(not sarcasim) friend.
As always it was an excelent chapter.
1/27/2004 c22 2LoneEagle13
I love the bloopers. There's even more now. I think I'm gonna start doing a happy dance.
But you've gotta contiue ICBW past the fourth season. I always read one of your chapters whenever I'm stressed or have to much homework and have to take a break. I've gotten so used to waiting for the next ICBW episode that I don't think I could live without it. Seriously. Start a new storyline, or something, but you've gotta keep writing with the characters that you put in ICBW. Do something like Tamora Pierce did. Make a new quartet with the same sharacters plus a new main character or something. I must have more ICBW!
By the way, I really like your fics.
1/25/2004 c21 Michelle
No no, I'm serious. You'd be as rich as J.K. Rowling if you published your series.
1/22/2004 c22 emily
i have to say, that if you weren't my favorite writer on fanfic, i would absolutly hate you right now.
but, since your an amazing writer then... i can't. all i can do is tell you that joren BETTER come back into the picture, and to start the last *choke sob sniffle* season.
congrats on your awesome talent and amazing following. you truly are the best writer on this site.
445 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »