for It Could Be Worse 3rd Season

1/25/2003 c1 Orange
Wow~ You updated fairly quickly. THANK YOU! As always the episode was excellent. Building up intrigue...very interesting...hurry up with the next chapter!
1/25/2003 c1 23Jaya
I am such a ditz. I looked for this in the updated chapters section, before I remembered it was the first one. :p

Anyway, gorgeous chapter. And you were right, there really are a lot of changes.

Please post the next one soon.

~j
1/25/2003 c1 machiavella of kingsport
too lethargic to properly sound thankful, but do know that i am. thankful, that is. i'm incredibly happy that you started season 3! i was hoping it would come soon. thank you SO much. ::hug:: and it was wonderful, anyway-who needs for it to be dramatic? it was good and calm and a nice continuation of the story you have so well woven already. i enjoyed this thoroughly. i thank you again.-nicoli
1/25/2003 c1 4Pegataur Cat
Oh! Goooood! you updated! Maybe, just an idea, Kel can make Joren get a cat named Pockets! *hahahahaha, as you can see, I've read your other stuff* yeah, thaqt'd be good! Keep updating!
1/25/2003 c1 Eilonwy
Ah! Its a grand day! 3rd season! I've been reading since episode one of your 1st season! Congrats on this fic, its something else. The episode was great and ...so was Joren! Nice work! Post, like, really soooon!
1/25/2003 c1 21shadowcat15
I woke up in a bad mood, but it's gone now thanks to you!
1/25/2003 c1 1KittyMonster
Oh god,

FINALLY!

You have no idea how bad I wanted this chapter up!

*huggles* I love you for being the first K/J author around; you give them a good name. ^.^

Anyhoo, I finally added you onto my 'Favorite Authors' list, so be happy!

Update, update, update, I tell you!
1/25/2003 c1 7Keita
Thatw as an amazing opener! Very thoughtfula nd pensive. I liked that. I seemto have gone from my more fivolous style of books to more serious stuff. Good for me I suppose. Sorting through my emotions will be good for me. I don't seem to have any TO be broken on the inside... Odd eh?

oOo! Looks liek the main intrigue has opened and started here! Very cool! Well its eitehr that or the intrigue that will leade to the main plot, whichever it is, simply YAY! I'm so happy that this is out! I got (seriously, I'm dead serious) an adrenaline rush when I saw this. And this is coming from a girl who considers roller coasters tame and bungee jumping only slightly better.

You made my day! Not that it wasn't great before... one of my closest friends is going on her first date with this really cute drummer who is in the band of one of her best friends! I'm boring you with the petty details of my unremarkable life... so I'll just leave and hope for that next chapter to come SOON! REALLY SOON! Cuz you have no excuse!

:oD
1/25/2003 c1 83elenathehun
Yes, it was true that the 2nd season was rather abrubt, especially the J/K part of it. First you're going real slow, then WHAM, BAM, SLAM they're getting together. But I have to say, this season shows some real potential in remedying the abruptness of last season. And I'm very happy with the family problem. I've been wondering how that is resolved, and what her sibling are like.

Until the next chapter.

ZsaiQais
1/25/2003 c1 Lady Me
yay! season 3! *grins*

for the mailing list thingy, do we e-mail u to join or just ask to join in our reviews?
445 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30