FanFiction.Net
for Laws of Timing

5/21/2021 c23 1Discursus
I cant believe I totally missed this chapter update. Great update, really feeling all the plots coming together now (and a happy Rucas ending is just around the corner!). Hope you're keeping safe and well in these times.
1/5/2021 c23 15tristanscipio1
keerp up the work hero
1/4/2021 c23 Guest
I love it and look forward to so much more. I love your stories and will continue to follow you. Happy New Year!
1/3/2021 c23 15kiafaith
This chapter is great! I'm so glad you finally updated; I was so caught on the cliffhanger of what would happen with Riley's job! I was really hoping you would update Infamy, though, if I'm being honest. I believe it's the best chapter on your account :))
5/20/2020 c22 ajnejedi
What happened? I was so invested in this...Sad
12/8/2019 c22 2JokerX6
This is one of the most emotionally draining fics I've read (although I haven't read one in awhile). Just hit thru LOM and this, haven't started on Heatstroke (and idk if I will), but wanted to leave a review first just to let you know what a great job you have done and I hope it'll continue onI love how the characters problems are so entwined within the group, especially between Riley and Maya. Don't really understand where Liam came from and why he is also so involved in it (maybe that's from Heatstroke), but he really feels like just a convenient source of problems... Kinda hoping for more of an explanation of Smackle and Farkle too.
8/15/2019 c22 Guest
Oh God, this is so interesting! I hope Riley can just go home and finally see her babies! And that Maya works things out. And that Farkle and Jen make it official. I have mixed feelings about Thor, honestly.
6/5/2019 c22 Guest
Thanks for the update! Love how Lucas reassured Riley that he fell in love with her, not her physical appearance. Can’t wait for more!
6/4/2019 c22 1Discursus
Loved the Rucas and Joshaya scenes but the winner for me was bringing in Missy. Can’t wait to see her involvement in this! Love how you use canon characters for this story, I really like all the character development!
6/3/2019 c22 3naelacy
I was trying to figure out who we hadn’t seen yet in the story and OF COURSE it was Missy Bradford! Love it! And I’m (im)patiently waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happens with this Riley/Thor situation! I think I’m more anxious to see that than the Rucas relationship to wrap up! As for Jen, I would hate the feeling of waiting on surgery. I do feel sorry for her, but Liam showing up?! Wow! Wasn’t expecting that! And I’m really feeling sorry for Maya (mainly Josh and Noah though). You wrote her part and her feelings so well that I really am feeling sorry for her and hate everything she’s going through. Can’t wait for the next chapter! So good!
6/3/2019 c22 Guest
I really hope you don't kill Maya. I've been reading since the beginning of this and "Heat Strokes" and it would be a horrible way to end the series.
6/3/2019 c22 Guest
I love this so much! Can't wait for more!
5/12/2019 c10 Guest
Riley needs to step back or let Lucas in before she collapse
5/12/2019 c5 Guest
She is stretching herself thin
5/12/2019 c2 Guest
Will lucas' mother show up?
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »