FanFiction.Net
for Gamer Henchman

5/2/2022 c1 Guest1139
Nope! This was f**king garbage. Not only was it confusing and hard to follow, it also didn't make sense. What was the f**king point of it all? Nothing actually happened or was resolved. It was just a long rambling mess that seemed to just go on and on for no apparent reason. I mean, I have no clue what the hell I just read or who was doing what. Where did the broken arm come from? It never happened in the MC's vision, yet the 'cool kid' had his arm broken by the MC at some point (somehow) and decided to get revenge or something? WTF is going on?
On second thought, never mind. I don't want to try and decode whatever brainfart this was.
Also, admitting the gamer aspect won't happen for 14 chapters? We came to the story to read about the gamer, you moron! Why would you deny what we actually want to read about and shovel crap down our throats instead? What a waste of time this was!
3/28/2017 c7 Outerjay
Published: Jun 16, 2016, never been up dated did the drive die or was it writers block, maybe a new story guess ill never know
6/24/2016 c7 Qursa
It is a good story. 8/10
But it isn'r Gamer story! I feel like reading some oc story with no kind of progress.

That's why it's not popular so far! I don't want you to hurry it up, but rather write the next chapter longer, like fucking 100000 words longer so you will finish his prequel story. xD

Take my short lesson to your heart! I want to see this fanfic with 10k favorite with the status: Complete! ;)