for Ebony Wings

2/28 c3 LA
Dang. I love how described Tajima’s grief giving way to vengeance and the poor Madara and Izuna having not just lost their mother to the Senju but then also their father to his own destruction...

Minato, you are such a beautiful ball of calmness that you and your family have tamed Madara.

With hope looming on the horizon, I just know that something bad is going to happen in the next chapter.

Looking forward to seeing what will happen whenever inspiration strikes and you decide to continue ;)

2/28 c2 LA
Omg Minato is a such a sweet little bundle of gentle sunshine like ugh he’s so warm and kind hearted.

I love how you described Minato’s view as an outsider on the whole Senju Uchiha conflict. So glad he was able to show Hashirama and Madara that they didn’t have to hate each other and destroy a strong friendship because of who their families are.

When it comes to pairings, I’m low key hoping for either Hashirama or Izuna for Minato.

Hashirama is such an incredible character who’s often neglected by the fandom and forced into the role of being a bumbling fool. People forget that this man is one of the most powerful men ever, the literal God of Shinobi. He’s a great example who shows that just because you have power doesn’t mean you can’t be a nice/pleasant person. Plus he’s absolutely gorgeous and already has a good connection with Minato.

When it comes to Izuna, I don’t know much about him as a prissy little prince lol so it’d be nice to read about him as a romantic interest.

As for Madara and Tobirama, they can just get with each other or something. You know the whole love hate thing lol. Or maybe even with Mito haha.

I like Mito so it’d be nice if she made an appearance later on, perhaps even befriending our lovely Minato.

Only one chapter left, wish me luck cause I know my heart is going to break!

2/28 c1 LA
Oh my gosh how have I not read this before.

The characterization and mysterious backstory are simply incredible thus far.

Young Minato is absolutely adorable! And oh Hashirama the poor baby I love you. Madara is such a loveable brat too lol.

Only 1 chapter in and I’m absolutely in love with this so far.

I know it hasn’t been continued in a while but nevertheless on to the next chapter now ;)

2/6 c3 zhnagh
Love how Madara seeks Minato and his family!
3/24/2020 c3 Mestre720
Great story!
10/17/2019 c3 20NotYourDamsel
Squeeeeeeeeeee!
9/18/2019 c3 30GreenTea4062
漸くマダラと柱間が仲良く?になるのか?
8/16/2019 c1 CandyBurst
I didn’t know I needed this until I got it. Thanks for the wonderful story!
7/9/2019 c3 I-Am-Demon
I’m glad you’re back!
6/30/2019 c3 loveitasakuxx
Nicely done! XD
6/30/2019 c3 byunt
yeeesssssss! I'm so glad you updated!
6/29/2019 c3 Datura
Hi! I admit I forgot this one but when I saw the notification for an update, I reread this and happy that you decided to update, even after years! Madara's and Izuna's pain really hurts, but thankfully they have Minato's kind family to comfort them. Now that both Hashirama and Madara have the authority as the leaders of their clans, I hope there will be happiness in front of them!
*remembers Minato's shady past* ...oh no, it won't be all sunshine and rainbow after this, will it?
6/28/2019 c3 Guest
I'm glad you are back
6/28/2019 c3 3Valen Goncalvez
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
6/28/2019 c3 bleedingangel95
At least the war is about to be over...
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »