FanFiction.Net
for Stowaway

3/20/2018 c18 Tiva-Forever-08
Please, update soon. I've been waiting since the last chapter and I want to know how it continues. Your story is my favorite and I love how you describe the characters, especially as Han is more confident to tell Leia about his past.
1/3/2018 c18 6jeanmarie3
I’m so glad you’re back!and it’s wonderful to see Han opening up to Leia and sharing the details of his past. He’s really is a sweet softie at heart ;)

Looking forward to more of your saga, my dear!oxoxo
1/2/2018 c18 Jedi Kes Solo
Happy New Year to you too! This was a lovely surprise! Han sharing his past with Leia and Jcubbie is an amazing gift, but the mobile was a great bonus. Great research! Update soon!

PS- glad you got a computer again and sorry you lost a few chapters. :-(
1/1/2018 c18 PoeGirl
Wonderful chapter! Love the Jcubbie's banter and encouragement! Sweet gift! Update soon please!
1/1/2018 c18 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Happy New Year!
Han's memories are very touching. That's a great gift for Justice.

As a side-note, I keep everything on my computer in Dropbox. Great backup and I can access it from my iphone, too.
1/1/2018 c18 VaderMater
Nice job! This chapter was pretty amazing with great information pertaining to Han's past. I can really tell you've done your homework. I'm glad Han had Dewlanna as his surrogate mother, no wonder he and Chewie are attached at the hip.

I hope you are able to recall the dialogue you lost, and I'm glad you got another computer! Update when you can please!
1/1/2018 c18 Kid Skywalker
What a great 2018 New Year's gift! This story is so stinking cute! Love that Han is sharing his past with Leia and Jcubbie. I can tell you have done your research Wookieepedia! Update soon please!
12/20/2017 c17 7HanxChewie
I love this story sooooooo much. _ it's soooooooooo cute. I can't wait for continuation, and I have been waiting since October 27th for more.

Please R and R my story.
11/15/2017 c17 Zhil
This story is interesting. I hope you continue soon!
11/10/2017 c17 PoeGirl
This is a great story so far! Hope you update soon!
10/29/2017 c17 Jedi Kes Solo
The 'Baby Bash' was a smashing hit. I'm so glad Malla and Betzy through one for Leia. She deserves to celebrate Jcubbie fully now that Han is back!

Great insight on Leia's part about the personal sacrifices the other female Rebels are giving up for the 'greater good.' I'm sure that would have made Mon even more uncomfortable if she stayed the whole time.

I can't wait to see Han's gift to Jcubbie. Update soon please!
10/28/2017 c17 Guest
Yippee! You updated! This was a great update! Loved the BABY BASH the female rebels gave our warrior princess turned mommy-to-be. Can't wait to see what Han's gift is so hurry up and update again, please!
10/28/2017 c17 6jeanmarie3
I so glad that you haven't given up on this story and that you posted an update! YAY!

That was such a sweet chapter and I loved all of the adorable, funny and sentimental details of the 'baby bash' for little Justice :)
I totally agree with your insight about Han and Leia's parenting, in that they would never leave their child to be raised by others. I don't ever see them finding that remotely acceptable no matter what the circumstances.

I wish I could see that Tauntaun rocker...:)

Looking forward to more!oxo
10/28/2017 c17 VaderMater
Oh good heavens a 'Baby Bash'?! Poor Leia, I can only imagine the humiliation during the games. Great rendition of all the torture she went through before opening all the loot. Han's intrigue was cute, it showed that behind closed doors with Leia and Jcubbie he's really devoted and caring toward his girls. Thanks for updating! I hope life doesn't stay too much in the way for the next installment! Update soon please!
10/27/2017 c17 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Glad you're back!

I hate so many of the baby shower games I've suffered through (as a guest). I can only imagine how horrified Leia would be as the mommy-to-be.

Han is adorable - I can't wait to find out what he's got for her. :)
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »