FanFiction.Net
for Stowaway

12/30/2016 c11 Jedi Kes Solo
Thank you for updating! Since Carrie and Debbie's deaths I've been benging on so much Star Wars fics, but have missed my regulars! Both women were inspirations, who we all felt close too. Their public struggles and triumphs humanize Hollywood. They are both in peace now! Mental illness is hard for everyone in the family. God Bless them both and let's keep Billie in our thoughts and prayers, she's lost two strong anchors in her life.

Jcubbie, sounds adorable! I love'd how the lovers shared private conversations with the Doc involved. Bravo!
12/10/2016 c10 Jedi Kes Solo
Yes, I wa thrilled to see another update from you! I also can't wait to see their friskiness evolve into a truly deserved reunion. I guess we will have to wait for little Han to recover!

I love the name, I was a bit shocked it wasn't Jaina, but loved that you included the reasons why (Leia wasn't privy to this information). I can't wait to see what C stands for! Wonderful job!
12/9/2016 c10 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Awww, I love Justice, and so curious about the C. :)
12/9/2016 c10 6jeanmarie3
You updated- yay! :) :) !

Han is so sweet in this- he just totally adores both of his 'girls' :)

and just as Leia said, I don't think he needs to worry- they will probably have many more little Organa-Solos flitting around the universe!
And 'Justice' really is a unique and beautiful name for their little girl. Hmmm... I'm wondering what her middle name will be ;)
Great update and happy weekend!
12/9/2016 c10 VaderMater
Super cute! I like the name you had Leia pick out. I so thought you'd stick with Jaina, but Justice fits so well. I wonder if Han will figure out her middle name before Leia writes it down on Justice's birth certificate? Update soon please!
12/4/2016 c6 20dantsolo
of course han loves leia :) i'm glad reiikan knew, even if he felt the need to hear it from han himself.
11/30/2016 c9 guest
This is getting really interesting. I'm glad they are having a girl! Could Jcubbie's name be Jaina? Update soon please!
11/29/2016 c3 dantsolo
i really like the idea of leia having this living memento of their trip to bespin (the pittin, that is lol). the pregnancy really took me by surprise. two living mementos now!
11/25/2016 c9 VaderMater
It's a girl! I'm glad they hashed out some of the Banthas in the room. Can't wait to see what Jcubbie's name truly is, could it be Jaina? Update soon please.
11/24/2016 c9 6jeanmarie3
I love how supportive Han is; his devotion to Leia and Jcubbie- :) -is wonderfully edifying and I'm looking forward to more of this lovely story!
And wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family- :)oxo
11/24/2016 c9 2hafizatul sufiah yaacob
Ooohhhhh.. How about making luke go hyperventilating when leia get to birth and han just look at luke like he is crazy.. He is the father yet he remain calm.. And mae leia give birth after the battle of endor..
11/24/2016 c9 MrsScruffyNerfherder
I am thankful for this story :)
11/24/2016 c9 Jedi Kes Solo
This was such an awesome Thanksgiving surprise. I wondered how you were going to address Luke and Leia's family ties in this AU (since your AU had them already aware of their sibling hood). It was fantastic and I'm glad Gan relieved Leia's mind/concern.

Yes, Jcubbie is a girl! Who would have thought! I like how you have her favor the Skywalker line. ;-). Very sly!

I am also glad they are finally back together, the wait for their reunion was worth it but taxing. I love this AU. Update soon please!
11/12/2016 c8 4DarkLeia
I'm glad you are determined to finish this. Muses get dulled sometimes due to circumstances beyond one's control, but they don't leave entirely. Here's hoping yours will become sharpaccessible to you again soon. Sorry to hear of your sorrows. We can be patient as necessary when one of our own is hurting. Thanks for getting this chapter up.
11/5/2016 c8 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Great update! Awaiting the next one :)
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »