FanFiction.Net
for Stowaway

11/5/2016 c8 6jeanmarie3
I like seeing Malla teasing the daylights out of our favorite scoundrel:)! You go, girl...

Oxo
11/5/2016 c8 VaderMater
Noooooo! I have to wait another month for the REUNION!? Great job, hope you get over your funk and update this story great job! Update next month if you can please!
11/5/2016 c8 Jedi Kes Solo
Yes, I step away from FanFiction for just a short time and several of my favorites have updated their stories, it's like an early Christmas or something!

I like how you are using Wookieepedia to stay true to the history of the characters (even though Luke and Leia already know their siblinghood in your fic prior to ROTJ timeline). I liked how Malla but Han in his place!

What a horrible cliffhanger. We are all waiting for the 'reunion' and it ends right when Leia enters (I'm pretty sure it's her at least)! Bravo!

PS- sorry for all your losses!
11/5/2016 c8 Kid Skywalker
Great job! Way to go Malla, glad she gave Han an education on his lady love's heroic disposition before their first meeting on the Death Star! Wonderful!

Sorry to hear about your family's losses. Hope you get out of the funk soon!
10/28/2016 c7 Joanna
This story is very intriguing so far. Update soon please.
10/26/2016 c7 Freshman11
Just found this storyLoving it. Please update soon
10/25/2016 c1 Guest
Update soon please this is a great start to a Star Wars AU!
10/11/2016 c1 4DarkLeia
Hey! Cool! Just like the opening crawl of the films. Creative setup for the fic to come.
10/9/2016 c7 banzi
Nice update.
10/9/2016 c7 VaderMater
So I stumbled onto this fic this morning, very interesting indeed! Can't wait to see how this story line develops over time. Update soon! This is so much better than all this election crap!
10/9/2016 c7 Guest
This plot keeps thickening! Poor Han! What can I say? I'm hooked, so please keep updating!
10/9/2016 c7 6jeanmarie3
Poor Han, that was some tough news to have to consider; hopefully he makes a complete recovery!

"...any Organa-Solo child would be a force to be reckoned with in the future..."
Loved that- it's so true ! And I like the character you've created in Dr. Reomke, by the way! Nice job sweetie!
10/9/2016 c7 Jedi Kes Solo
Yay, an update! This was so powerful, I felt so much compassion for Han as I read this chapter. Han is such a macho guy in the movies, so to receive news that he may not be able to have more children with Leia, especially now when he wants them, was so heart wrenching. I hope he recovers! Update soon please this plot keeps getting better and better!
10/9/2016 c7 6Mermaid 32
Yay, an update! Hoping he makes a complete recovery soon!
10/2/2016 c1 Jedi Kes Solo
I hope you update soon! I've been waiting on pins and needles! Ouch!
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »