FanFiction.Net
for Stowaway

10/2/2016 c6 ANON
This is such a great start to a Star Wars AU! Update soon please!
9/25/2016 c6 6jeanmarie3
How the heck did I miss this? Lol.

"Three dips in the backs tank?"- I'd liked to have seen Han's expression on that one, and Carlist is such a sweetheart under the stoic exterior:) keep up the good work!
9/15/2016 c6 Jedi Kes Solo
I started an account so my reviews appear more legit. I like where this AU is going! I can't wait to see where you lead us! Update soon!
9/14/2016 c6 Guest
Great father/son moment, I'm glad Rieekan stepped in as Leia's father figure!
9/14/2016 c1 Kid Skywalker
Interesting Crawl!
9/14/2016 c6 Jedi Kes Solo
First thing first, you are welcome and thank you for your shout out! Great writing deserves reviews!

Secondly, this is getting interesting! I like how Rieekan stepped in for Bail as Leia's father figure. I'm also glad Han respects him and listened to him. Great job!

Thirdly, a month is a long time but I'll be waiting!
8/13/2016 c5 Jedi Kes Solo
Ought oh, Han is going to be in sooooo much trouble! Way to go Jcubbie, glad the tyke put him in his place. I can't believe Leia had to go through so much to keep her. Nicely done, update soon please!
7/18/2016 c1 Guest
Super cute! I can't wait to see how this story unfolds. Update sooner than later please!
7/17/2016 c4 Jedi Kes Solo
Great job! I want more soon. I really liked Han's dream world with Jcubbie in it. I suspect Jcubbie has something to do with Leia and Han. Update soon please!
7/17/2016 c3 Jedi Kes Solo
Wow, great memory which shared the origin of this fic's name. Bespin the putting, cute ... But there is more than you are revealing here. I think I know but I'll wait for you to reveal it. ;-)
7/17/2016 c2 Jedi Kes Solo
Hmm, there is something fishy about everyone's concerns about Leila's immediate health. I hope the next chapter tells me.
7/17/2016 c1 Jedi Kes Solo
This is an interesting crawl adaption. :-)
7/17/2016 c4 jeanmarie3
Jcubbie is so completely adorable, as are the lullabies:)! Han sure does have a lot of surprises headed his way;)

Good luck at Gencon( and of course blessings to you for your upcoming wedding:) oxo
7/16/2016 c4 6Mermaid 32
Happy times!
7/7/2016 c3 Mermaid 32
This looks fun and I'm interested in where you take this story!
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »