for The Illusionist

8/2/2016 c3 2Rose-With-A-Black-Silk-Ribbon
I really like this story, so please keep writing. I would love to hear more about Serena's past at some point and I love the magic tricks Serena helps with. I don't really know anything about Pokemon which probably causes me to not understand the story as well as others, but it is very well written. Again please keep writing, also if you could pick a regular posting day and post once a week, I would appreciate that.
7/24/2016 c2 Rose-With-A-Black-Silk-Ribbon
Erik's magic tricks were very entertaining to read about, how did you come up with them?
You did an excellent job vividly explaining everything, it almost felt like I was watching it instead of reading. I'm very interested to see what happens next and I wish you would post new chapters more often. I can't wait to find out what trick Serena helps with!
7/3/2016 c1 14Melancholy's Child
What an interesting combination for a crossover! Lots of fantastic description here - very detailed, but not too flowery. I would've liked to have found out who the woman is in this chapter, so hopefully that will follow soon! Could you clarify her age? At first I thought you meant she was older than 20 - maybe say "HER modest twenty years"? Looking forward to more.
6/27/2016 c1 2Rose-With-A-Black-Silk-Ribbon
Very descriptive and different you've left us in quite a puzzled state. I think for most readers it would be hard to understand what's going on or what's going to happen next which could cause people to be very excited for the next chapter to figure out what's going on. Others might be to confused and not continue to read so many you shouldn't have stopped so soon. However your story intrigued me and I look forward to the next chapter.